British women

Associate
To be fair, in the States I found the Western Coast women to be FAR better than on the East and a gargantuan leap from the middle/South. But then you get to South California area and they just get skankier and skankier... Santa Barbara is the cut off point!

Associate
Oh yeah out of millions of photos, lets pic the best bunch vs the worst bunch.
There's plenty of English photos that are equal to those.

don't get hang up on the pictures too much, just go out on a Saturday Night in the Summer in any other major city on the continent...Mailand, Barcelona, Rome, Paris, Copenhagen, Berlin and then tell me there is no difference....you will be amazed.

Soldato
Hrm things have swerved off course a bit here.... why is it a bad thing for women (or anyone) to be "ugly"?

It's fair to have issues with people being obnoxious, materialistic, lacking ambition, being antisocial etc, but assuming they at least look after themselves to a reasonable degree, being "ugly" is down to genetics and there's not much you can do about it besides surgery. :p

Soldato
don't get hang up on the pictures too much, just go out on a Saturday Night in the Summer in any other major city on the continent...Mailand, Barcelona, Rome, Paris, Copenhagen, Berlin and then tell me there is no difference....you will be amazed.

Yup, there is a massive difference.

Man of Honour

Massive difference due to culture, wealth and other aspects.
Clasy areas attract classy people, average nightclub in England doesn't attract such people. Combine that with abroad such clubs are more for social middle class and not a for anyone get out and get smashed. It does not mean on average they are better looking. All it tells you is that there is a difference in such places.

Soldato
Seems to me that chavs in whatever country are chavs, while people of a better class are, suprisingly, better.

Also I trust that some of the seasoned people of the world on this forum have not spent a vast amount of time in some of the smaller southern towns, perhaps those south of Atlanta, GA. Go work there for a few months and tell me that "Americans" are inherently more sophisticated.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yes, I completely agree... The problem is in Britain you don't have to look hard. Heck you barely have to look at all.

How daft. It depends ENTIRELY on where you are in Britain.

Hell, going from say london up to Derby, completely different type of people.

I've only been to a few countrys, and the women I've met have been nice yes. But normally due to being in 'nice' places or being in an area where they have the same interests.

While I can see where you are coming from in your OP though. It is a bit daft. It's purely down to you growing up here and / or being brought up around skanks ;) So you think it's the norm

Permabanned

Depends on the club and the district in all those cities.....also the entry criteria.

Permabanned
Then where did the stereotype come ?

Probably the same place as Americans thinking all English people are related to the Queen or Michael Caine depending on their accent......stupidity and ignorance!

Like Stolly said, go spend some time outside of the major cities and cosmopolitan areas......you'll find their fair share of ugly people. Probably more so in some places.

Soldato
Yes, I have spent about 8 months there in total. Seattle, Tampa Florida and NYC. I am aware that in the USA you have a very large class divide, meaning the ugly poor people are horrendous,

Talking utter rubbish..The best looking girls I met was from Floral City\Brooksville\Pasco\NV and the mid west.

Soldato
This. :)

However I will say that I have a social circle that includes people (including women) from many different countries, and I've done my fair share of travelling. I do notice that people from some other countries place a much higher value on academic achievement, moral values, work ethic and the family. That may or may not be attractive to you, whatever flicks your switch.

The foreign female friends I have are some of the most awesome people I know and beat the average UK pint-drinking chav girl hands down tbh. They also speak much better English than many British girls I hear whilst out and about. :eek:

Still, I think that the materialistic, desire for instant fame/wealth and sense of entitlement culture we've developed over here hasn't helped. Should we be surprised if girls want bling and money if they've grown up watching and reading stuff in the modern media?
I agree with this, and the other comment in this thread about "class".

I can't speak for other countries and their cultures, but I'm probably in a good position to speak about my own race/culture and the way I've been brought up.. Respect is probably the one of the most important traits in Chinese culture, this plays a big part as to how we're brought up, how we treat others around us and also how we'd like to be seen. You'll very rarely see Chinese girls out getting hammered in clubs, dressing inappropriately or acting irresponsibly - it's seen as disrespectful to themselves as well as others around them. Sure you do get a few corrupted ones out there, but the majority are very sensible.

I think alcohol is a huge problem in the UK. People just seem to be addicted to the stuff and some like to get drunk for the sake of getting drunk?! What I have noticed is that a lot of my English friends love to go out drinking and spend all their money on alcohol. A drink or two is nice, however I'd much rather spend my money on more useful things or even just save up the money for a big purchase. Alcohol also contains a lot of calories, which is probably why there are so many heffalumps around.

Smoking and swearing - it's just not very ladylike or classy..

Back
Top Bottom