****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
anyone here premium?

I was premium for a few months while I grinded up the tiers I wanted and also I felt the game was good enough to be supported. Haven't been recently though as I usually play low tier battles now as there just isn't the same amount of BS chat that goes on in the higher tier games. Would use it again if there's a particular grind I'd want to do as I think the xp gain is worth it.

Soldato
I occasionally pick up 3 or 7 days when they do the discounted premium if I feel like playing at the time but its been a long time since I bothered getting a months worth.

I'm on premium at the moment, but after it runs out I'm gonna take a break (13 days left). I will be back and will hop on if I get asked to play TC/plotoon with friends. Mainly gonna wait for the British line to arrive I think.

Had an odd game last night in my is7 where a team mate in a dead is8 called me a bad player with lots of luck. Just told him to look at my stats and didn't get any reply. :p

Soldato
Had an odd game last night in my is7 where a team mate in a dead is8 called me a bad player with lots of luck. Just told him to look at my stats and didn't get any reply. :p

Way too many people like this out there. Got "accused" the other day of buying my account from someone as my stats were too good for how I was playing (capturing on encounter when we were outnumbered rather than charging into 3 T10s). Thing is, you can check their stats after the game, and they're usually no better than average, or poor players. Maybe if they spent less time criticising others, and more time concentrating on playing the game and having fun, they'd be better off...

Associate
Install XVM mod and you can tell who you got on your team - either complete noobs or a bit better noobs ;)

It's always funny that in 90% cases the ones to order their team and click around the map million times are the ones with the lowest efficiency and win ratio lol

Check this site out as well (when the maintenance is finished)
http://wot-news.com/index.php/stat/single/eu

Spuj1988, if you know how to play you can do ~800xp on average per battle with premium. 60k XP in a day is doable but only with higher tier tanks where u get nice dpm and good guns.

Soldato
Spuj1988, if you know how to play you can do ~800xp on average per battle with premium. 60k XP in a day is doable but only with higher tier tanks where u get nice dpm and good guns.

Thanks for the info, on a winning match i'm getting around 300xp a match so I think i'm doing ok (t5 medium atm). If I could hit around 800xp it seems I could do quite well out of premium. I play anything from around 10-20 games in an evening depending on what I'm doing.

Soldato

That was a funny round.

Just had a brilliant round on Type. Ensk, E-75 came round to flank me when I was on half health after brawling a Tiger. We each got a shot off, I squeezed past it in an attempt to run away since it was still on 90%, I fire 1 more shot into his side as I try and escape, hit the ammo rack and blow it up :D
Ended with 1318 xp and 80k credits which is pretty damn good for non-premium.

Just bought a Lorraine... jesus christ this is 1 hell of a grind. Costs almost 100k just to get the engines!

Last edited:
Soldato
anyone here premium?

just got it last week for a month,
i have noticed you do get more xp and credits, iirc you get 50% more on premium.
i had 1.5m in credits before i took premium, in a week i have got it upto 3m now.
i have 20 tanks, so most days, i just concentrate on daily doubles,
but since i got the KV-1s it has replaced the E8 as my favourite tank. :)

Associate
Just bought a Lorraine... jesus christ this is 1 hell of a grind. Costs almost 100k just to get the engines!

Unless you really want to elite the lorraine just skip the last engine, I tried it in the test server and for 36k xp is not worth it. Slightly better acceleration but you are already quick enough and getting to top speed isnt an issue. Not to mention you are a massive box compared to the AMX-13s so rushing ahead to scout is not as viable so more often than not the extra speed can kill you if you aren't paying to much attention.

Only 10k now away from my Batchat right in time for Tier 10 meds, loved all the French lights/meds from T5 up but damn can't wait to get away from the horrible accuracy nerf the Lorraine gets with the 100mm after shooting/during movement.

EDIT: Also woo for whoever made the clan logo!

Soldato
Unless you really want to elite the lorraine just skip the last engine, I tried it in the test server and for 36k xp is not worth it. Slightly better acceleration but you are already quick enough and getting to top speed isnt an issue. Not to mention you are a massive box compared to the AMX-13s so rushing ahead to scout is not as viable so more often than not the extra speed can kill you if you aren't paying to much attention.

Only 10k now away from my Batchat right in time for Tier 10 meds, loved all the French lights/meds from T5 up but damn can't wait to get away from the horrible accuracy nerf the Lorraine gets with the 100mm after shooting/during movement.

EDIT: Also woo for whoever made the clan logo!

Yeah was looking at the WoT forum to see what people thought about the grind. Slightly confused by people recommending the gun first when I can't mount without tracks and there is no suspension equipment to do so before then.

Last engine seemed unfavoured but so did the 100mm actually. The extra reload time and slower fire rate. Either way, I might be keeping the Lorraine as a T8 med for TC and it doesn't look like I'll be getting the Batchat any time soon. I just want it before it goes up in price more than anything.

Last edited:
Associate
The forums have probably stradled the lorraine nerf although I don't think that would explain the payload loss. I found the engine to be a nice boost but I managed to grind most of it before the nerf and it was brilliant; post nerf I thought it was awful. I never got to play the BC before the nerf :( .

PlanetWOT has the lorraine as the tank with higherst win ratio although I think it is due to its pre nerf awesomeness.

We tend to use 13 90s in Tier VIII companies as scouts (note to self to re-buy one).

Associate
We had a few the other night where we had 8x Tier 8 heavies, 2x Teir 6 arties, 1xHummel, 1 T50-2 and one T50 and that worked pretty well. Marders go alright making up the numbers as well if they have binos and cammo

Soldato
The forums have probably stradled the lorraine nerf although I don't think that would explain the payload loss. I found the engine to be a nice boost but I managed to grind most of it before the nerf and it was brilliant; post nerf I thought it was awful. I never got to play the BC before the nerf :( .

PlanetWOT has the lorraine as the tank with higherst win ratio although I think it is due to its pre nerf awesomeness.

We tend to use 13 90s in Tier VIII companies as scouts (note to self to re-buy one).

Nah, its because all the noobs like Link and Defrag used free exp to skip it so only players with class use it ;)

Soldato
i thought the last engine made the Lorraine, i honestly hated it until i got the top engine and then it changed the tank totally.

that was way before the nerf though and i sold it once he Batchat was unlocked so don't know what it is like now.

Back
Top Bottom