Awkward times

Associate
isn't it awkward when you have a bit to drink come home and an argument starts and then they blame you for coming home? :D

On a more serious note: The effects of slight intoxication may impact responses to other family members, this then is used as an excuse (and you are blamed) for everything that goes wrong/arguments since you return home!

And forget that #YOLO stuff, I'm a cat suck on my nine lives :D

Soldato
etvbsn.jpg

Permabanned
So basically you had too much to drink, got home and used the confidence from the alcohol to start talking about things you won't normally talk about when sober, then proceeded to tell the internet?

Associate
OP
Worst, I am completely twisted thread ever.

Please, tell us more ..

well i was talking to a German friend of mine and i was like 'just ordered an Indian' and he goes 'what a man?' and 'I'm like no the food' then he says 'but you said An Indian'. So i replied 'in english it's grammatically correct' then he goes 'hahaha' but then i do have a valid point

Associate
OP
So basically you had too much to drink, got home and used the confidence from the alcohol to start talking about things you won't normally talk about when sober, then proceeded to tell the internet?

no because if i had too much to drink i wouldnt be on the internet, I would either be in bed or watching tv

Back
Top Bottom