Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Do the sale prices fluctuate? I swear blind that a saw Stalker: Call of Pripyat for £3.24! It said -75% off. I went to see some other games, came back to Stalker to buy it and it had gone up to £6.49 -50% off! DAMN IT!

I am 100% sure it was 75% off one moment and then 50% another. I missed my chance :(

without rubbing salt in the wound it was definetly 75% off as i bought it and clear sky both at 75% off.

its very weird if they are fluctuating the prices

Soldato
Its not a steam sale without:

"Added to Basket"

Wtf, why is the purchase option greyed out?!

"You already own this game"

Ah...

Even worse is, its the Deus Ex DLC which I only purchased last week!

Associate
Still looking whether S2:TW is worth it.

I hate the sales. Not only do they entice me in with a sweet deal for the original game but then they lower the prices on the main three packs for the game. £19.99 :(

I'd be happy to pay for that but then they lower all the prices for the DLC units. I'm unhappy that they can't just include all the units into the £19.99 version. If I enjoyed the game I'd be looking to pay an extra £20+ for all the extra units...I hate DLC.

I might pass on it.

Associate
Really hoping I can download all the game I want without hitting BT's 300GB throttling limit. Already downloaded 50GB this month so 250GB left to share between the steam downloads and my normal downloading. Could come close with having 2 brothers in the house also.

Damm you steam!!! XD

Man of Honour
Do the sale prices fluctuate? I swear blind that a saw Stalker: Call of Pripyat for £3.24! It said -75% off. I went to see some other games, came back to Stalker to buy it and it had gone up to £6.49 -50% off! DAMN IT!

I am 100% sure it was 75% off one moment and then 50% another. I missed my chance :(

Sometimes they do - some games they have x number at 75%, y at 50% and so on.

WatchTower, I know what you mean. I could really do with a 2TB+ HDD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom