***** BitFenix Prodigy Cases - Ideal for LAN events! *******

Associate
Mine is also in the queue. Did you have Saturday delivery? I did and presumably they are waiting until Friday to make sure its delivered on Saturday!

I sent a note to change it to free delivery.

No. I had free delivery as I ordered it when it was supposed to come in on a Tuesday or Wednesday whatever it was. If I dont get a message from DPD or something saying its arriving tomorrow I'll be utterly disappointed. Twice OcUK have dropped the ball for me recently...

OcUK Staff
If your order has not been dispatched please can you post your order number in the customer service forum and I shall sort it out first thing in the morning, please provide your order number. :)

Soldato
was considering buying one to downsize my current matx rig, but its taller and wider than my TJ08-E and only 2cm shorter was also going to get one to house my mini itx home server but now im not so sure what to do, its a great looking case however

Soldato
I fail someone suggest me a 550W psu to 600 w fully modular psu i can put in this thing i saw an OCZ one for 63 quid on the website i could get but lol look at this.

lol nope! not having it buddy go away power supply go away your to big for me!
25hl8k0.jpg

Associate
thanks. I need to fit this into a 40cm exactly space (height). I see the handles are flexible maybe it will still fit? or can the handles come off? Someone asked earlier but nobody said yes other than with an axle grinder which threw me.

Back
Top Bottom