*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Soldato
I've just ordered my 2nd one from the purple shirted shop with a delivery for tomorrow morning. If they email back saying they don't have stock, then I'll cancel the order and wait for my original purchase to turn up, hopefully before i go on holiday next week!

* Edit - In fact, I've just had an email from them saying my order is being prepared for delivery!

Last edited:

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Finally, the technical fault has resolved. Now says "Delivery within 3-5 working days Wed 18/07".

I don't know if that means delivery tomorrow or shipping tomorrow. Given that their website give new buys the options of buying today for delivery tomorrow, I'll be annoyed if mine isn't also dispatched today at the latest!

Soldato
so anyone bought a case yet, i saw the luv case earlier, looks ok altho i prefer cases of that style but with a hard insert that you push the tablet into.

Is the official case available yet? price?

Stu

Stu

Soldato
so anyone bought a case yet, i saw the luv case earlier, looks ok altho i prefer cases of that style but with a hard insert that you push the tablet into.

Is the official case available yet? price?

No sign of the official cases from Asus yet... I'm waiting on these. I would prefer a case that works with the smart sensor.

Soldato
Card charged but no further updates, don't know if this means I won't be getting it for a while....or it's been shipped but GP are being very slow!

Back
Top Bottom