BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Cube Case

Associate
Could you watercool the CPU, GPU and make this fully silent with a overclock with this case?

With the front drive bays gone, you can easily put in a Phobya Xtreme 200 rad in the front of the case.

Use one myself in a near silent M-atx build cooling a 3770k @ 4.8ghz and a 7970 @1200 core.

Love it.

Soldato
Hahaha I was wondering what the hell you meant! There not plugged into molex there plugged into 3 pin psu headers that only have 2 pins O_O

Guess what Royal mail have delivered my graphic card how ever im not the one who has got it...... and no ones signed for it and Royal mail are saying that sometimes drivers pre sign goods... Yeah right never happend before good stuff right?

BINTS!

Associate
Can someone show me a picture of what all there header cables look like attached to there motherboard say for example on a - Asrock Z77e-ITX

I cant get my front headers to light up ( im retarded )

Lights are polarized are they not. So you need to reverse the cable on the header.

Well I didn't like the bios at all felt awful, just not a fan of the graphical bios really but the main gripe was that it didn't have voltage fan control support so my fans where running at full pelt.

Coming from a totally silent setup it was a huge annoyance and tbh the board is to expensive for it not to support it.

The case is amazing though everything can be taken out and moved around i'll certainly buy another BitFenix after this.

The BIOS is a universal thing is it not? All new MBs come with UEFI BIOSes so I dont think you are going to escape it...

It also comes with a speedfan like software to control your fan speed, as long as theyre plugged into the MB.

Associate
Am I the only one who thinks it would be really awesome if Bitfenix made one of these slightly more cubey to take a mATX board?

I agree... the only thing I was dubious about this case and itx was the ability to only have one gfx card.

I'm sure I'll be fine - I have a GTX670 and play at 1080p. I'll just need to keep upto date and make sure I have a high end card later down the line.

Back
Top Bottom