**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Permabanned
At first I was like

dasdasdasda.png

Then I was like

12151.jpg

Then

DSC00016Medium.jpg

All day drinking is bad, mmmkay kids, fell over head first into the pavement. It is not big and it not clever.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I can just about laugh, not been like that for a long time, demon drink. Lucky I didnt damage my eye, smashed right head first into path and left shoulder has been giving me jip. 5 days later I am paying for it.

[FnG]magnolia you probably never been drunk ;) though and let your hair down!

Permabanned
I know the meme

You said you know that feel with the pic but said "I didn't give myself a black eye though"

So I played on it "so who gives you the black eye", so I joked it "was it your boyfriend!"

Not sure why you are replying to me, when I was replying answering to [FnG]magnolia

snNZC.jpg

I didn't give myself a black eye though :p

I gave myself a black eye but what is your put down? Hence me saying does your boyfriend give you the black eyes.

Pics of the black eye would help :D bunch of geeks on here that dont know what flesh to a hard surface feels like or looks like.

Eyebrow is out here.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol, yup. First picture is escaping from Russian special forces before jumping off a ravine with a Union Jack parachute and landing in a dinghy packed with Playboy bunnies. Second picture is looking for a toilet.

Back
Top Bottom