*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Soldato
Yeah, they got a boat load. They are on their second batch though, they did sell out once. I will compare the lot numbers when I get the new one, see if it is a sign of a different manufacturing batch.

I'm planning on ordering one tomorrow but would prefer to hear how you guys find the replacement devices, so could you please let me know asap? :)

Is yours showing as despatched yet. I hope my replacement arrives tomorrow as I have chosen to work from home at my mums tomorrow.

Same goes, would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers

Associate
Hello again overclockers,i just wanted to say here that my nexus 7 has died :(

Was using coolbooks to read some pdf files i had and the screen flickered like mad,buzzed now it wont turn on at all.

Shame i will not be waiting for a replacement after waiting so long to get my hands on this,i hope google aren't as bad as giving refunds as they are at shipping...

Was your battery flat when this happened as mine did the same.

Soldato
FFFFFUUUUU!

Another one bites the dust. :mad:

After me thinking mine was perfect, it's got a screen fault. Weird one, only happens in landscape mode and doesn't occur in every app. Basically when I grip the tab with my left thumb in an area just below the bottom left hand corner of the screen, it disables touch input to the screen. Great. And the buyer of ecstasy where I bought it isn't expecting delivery until 10th August.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Soldato
FFFFFUUUUU!

Another one bites the dust. :mad:

After me thinking mine was perfect, it's got a screen fault. Weird one, only happens in landscape mode and doesn't occur in every app. Basically when I grip the tab with my left thumb in an area just below the bottom left hand corner of the screen, it disables touch input to the screen. Great. And the buyer of ecstasy where I bought it isn't expecting delivery until 10th August.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

In stock at Tesco. I bought from same place as you and they collected and will now process a refund. Easy enough. Purchased another from Tesco and so the refund should pay off the second purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom