What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Repo Men

Didn't like Law as the lead, in fact there aren't many films I like him in at all. I thought the story was compelling, action sequences were entertaining which is what I was looking for.

Probably the best part was the soundtrack to be honest, I'm unsure if that is good or bad but there was some brilliant music used throughout.

5/10

Soldato
The Raid Redemption

Action flick, martial arts, guns, violence, fighting. For this class of film a solid 9/10!

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this Far Eastern flick!

Soldato
Watched Law Abiding Citizen for the first time last night! I enjoyed it, nice twist at the end, although I do wonder how they managed to get back to the prison before Clyde, when Clyde was already in traffic while they were faffing about with the package.

All in all, a nice typical theresnojustice murder-romp of a film. I wasn't too convinced by Jamie Foxx's acting though, but then again he's always gotten on my nerves. A good 7/10.

Associate
Hellboy - 8/10. A really good and enjoyable film.

Hellboy 2 - 8/10. Bigger and better than the first, now give me the next one!

Amelie - 7/10. Been on my list to watch for quite a while. A funny, romantic story.

Associate
One of the most satisfying resolutions I have ever seen on film is the discovery of the identity of the man in the photos.

YES!

Something so simple that did not even occur to me.

Also the travelling gnome thing, and how it pushed her father to travel.

It really was a fantastic film, going to up my rating. 8/10

Soldato
Act Of Valor - 4/10, some decent action scenes that looked quite realistic thanks to the use of actual Navy SEALs, but the storyline was one big seen-it-all-before cliché and the acting from the SEALs when they weren't shooting bad guys made Hollyoaks look like it could win an Oscar.

Back
Top Bottom