***** Pictures of things we bought in July 2012 *****

Permabanned
I bought an Up! Plus 3D printer, not sure what im going to use it for, but I couldnt resist the gadgety temptation.

3d-Printer-02.jpg
Create your own warhammer race, the Darryns.

Caporegime
As much as I love rum, I can't stand Oak Heart. A while ago 2 friends & I (we all love rum) bought a bottle to try before heading out, we tried it and then left it to be never touched again!

It was that or Captain Morgan (on sale in Sainsbury's) and I always liked the regular Barcadi so i thought i'd try it. I don't drink it straight anyway, wanted to make some Pina Calada !:D

Soldato
I'd take that off your hands happily :p
Haha, we left it at some random girls house :p

It was that or Captain Morgan (on sale in Sainsbury's) and I always liked the regular Barcadi so i thought i'd try it. I don't drink it straight anyway, wanted to make some Pina Calada !:D

Even mixed I didn't like it, Captain Morgan's spiced every time in that situation or....

20120728_173450.jpg

1L of Sailor Jerry :D

For the money it is one of my favorites. That has been this months best purchase.

Associate
All that Apple hardware and an Android phone? I know its a superior phone but it'd bug the hell out of me not having the full set (I don't know how well integrated the whole Mac setup is, more an OCD thing).

I find works quite well if you want a phone that really has no restrictions. I have a galaxy nexus and find i hardly ever have to connect it to any of my macs but if i need to transfer anything it is really easy just need to download a extra bit of software.

Caporegime
Haha, we left it at some random girls house :p

Even mixed I didn't like it, Captain Morgan's spiced every time in that situation or....

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/Flare2712/20120728_173450.jpg[IMG]

1L of Sailor Jerry :D

For the money it is one of my favorites. That has been this months best purchase.[/QUOTE]

Have the not changed the ingredients recently? Remember my mate blowing a small fortune when he found 'the old recipe' in our local off license. They weren't overprice too :)

Soldato
Caporegime
Soldato
That's insane, that Barcadi cost me £12 !

just saw new one is £20

Well SJ has a big cult following because who he was and there was a big uproar when it was announced that the recipe was changed. They Changed the recipe and stopped distilling the original 3 years ago so there are now very few bottles in circulation hence the price.

Seen as we are talking about rum:
Asda currently has Mount Gay 700ml (Barbados) @ £12 which is very nice for how cheap it is.
Tesco have 1Ltr Captain Morgan Spiced Rum for £15 & 1Ltr Oakheart for £15.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Roll on next weekend, off work and BBQing it up.
Not bad including tube works out about £8-10 more than riding up their on fuel costs. Ontop of that don't have to worry about being over the limit sunday and can chill out and watch films or whatever.

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom