Bought a GTR

Soldato
OP
Saw one of these identical to yours on the way to work today :) 12 plate too.

Nice, what do you think of the road presence? Other than the show rooms I have only ever seen the car 2 or 3 times in the wild and only then it was just a glimps!

Been told they look like a new mustang on the road?! That can't be right?

Man of Honour
They look nothing like a mustang, send those people to Specsavers.

They have epic road presence, mainly due to the sheer size of them. In a showroom and in pictures in mags/online the size just isn't obvious. In traffic they look enormous and aggressive, but mostly enormous and all things good.

Soldato
As above, I've seen two on the road around the Wigan area, the dark grey and a red model. They have a massive presence, very intimidating yet look absolutely stunning. Can you tell I'm jealous yet? ;)

Associate
should have waited to read this when i got home not at work spare pants please ..

awesome motor not a fan of jap stuff normally but like that, brill color also

Soldato
Judging from the one I saw today it actually looks quite subtle in the blue (not in a bad way, unless you wanted it to stand out more?). Awesome car though, would love one myself :)

Not really sure what they're on about saying it looks like a Mustang? Anyone who has an interest in cars knows what a GTR looks like.

Soldato
OP
Just back!

Worst rain storm I have ever driven through in this country, parts of the A11 were like a lake!

Got the train down on Friday, had to snap a picture of the Olympic Stadium.

Ancaster Nissan in Bromley this morning.

My GT-R!

~150 Miles later at home

Hovis :p (see the paint protection film in this picture)

Not 100% happy with the paint protection film but I am told it can take 2-3 weeks for the glue to cure and for the air to escape through the material.
If I am still not happy with something the guy who did it will replace it for free so that is good I guess. (http://www.valetmagic.com/)

As for the car, I have no words for how much I love it, its crazy. Can't really do much until 600 miles, around 200 on the clock now and not ment to go over 3,500rpm, the engine is already run in but the gearbox, clutch and diffs need time before you can use it. Also the shocks need time to fully bed in so running COMF mode which is a little soft and bouncy at speed.

Got loads of nice things given too me including the GTR Floor mats, GTR Key Ring, GTR Mug, GTR iPhone Case, GTR Rugby Shirt and a full tank of 99 :D

Managed to get just under 30MPG on the way home so still 3/4 of that tank left :eek:

Need to go and play with the onboard computer settings and then look at it some more :cool:

I know the pictures are bad (4S camera in bad weather) and the car is dirty! Will try and do better tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom