REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
Laurie Evanisko
6558 West 85th Place
Los Angeles
California
US
Phone: +1.3109089449
Email Address: [email protected]

It's just some bloke with stolen or fake good operating out of his basement. You won't get a good service and will stand to lose money.

Soldato
My rule of thumb is if there isn't a phone number on that page somewhere then it's probably a dodgy site. I may make an exception if there is a number on the contact page, but it should be very easy to find.

Soldato
I'd buy from there. Make sure to use a credit card, and since it's over £100 you're fine. Worst that can happen is you have to wait a while to reclaim your money.

Permabanned
Fake.
Reading through the product reviews on the site. The owner couldn't be bothered writing out fake reviews so started copying and pasting them, only changing the name. Same spelling mistakes on all reviews.

Warm, confortable, great style, the size was right on, was easy fast wont ever go to the mall for shoes ever again.
Date Added: 08/03/2012 by Karen Thomas
Warm, confortable, great style, the size was right on, was easy fast wont ever go to the mall for shoes ever again.
Date Added: 07/14/2012 by Angela Zuzo
http://www.boomingshop.com/reviews.html

Last edited:
Soldato
That doesn't mean the whole site is a scam, it just means they're a shabby dodgy place. If it's the only place to get the shoes he wants then he has nothing to lose by trying, as long as he uses a credit card.

Back
Top Bottom