**** Pictures of things we bought in August 2012 ****

Associate
My boys 2nd birthday present

IMAG0327.jpg

All metal? please say it's all metal...... and from where please?

daz

daz

Soldato
It was £725. I had applied for the same class of ticket in the original ticket lottery last year so you can’t imagine the amazement when this showed up on Thursday night. It’s one of those once in a lifetime events and a boyhood dream so I couldn’t pass it up. :D

Congrats. It's very unlikely you'll be on your death bed thinking "I wish I had that extra £725 and hadn't gone to the Olympics xx years ago" :)

Associate
Old school, nice. Showing my age here, bought it on release on vinyl. :D

Been after this album for a while, ended up importing it from the States 3 days ago, surprised it landed yesterday.

Nice, I'm a Fear Factory fan I totally forgot about the new album.

Don't they have gene hoglan on drums now, awesome. Although the old drummer was awesome too.

They do have Gene drumming for them but this new album is almost 80% drum machine and you can hear it but a decent album.

Very much like Obsolete, you can tell Dino is back in the fold.

As for Raymond, he was an awesome drummer, spat his dummy out when Dino walked and he wanted to go another direction so started his own band, when Dino came back he tried to sue em for the FF name xD Good album though :D

Although out of the four albums I picked up in the last week, the new Testament album puts them all to shame, the Nile album is a good one but Gojira seem to have mellowed compared to their last offerings.

Last edited:
Tea Drinker
Don
Soldato
I had to google it :)

I do like Coke Zero - I drink about 10 cans a week!

I am however like the character he's playing... I love my special offers and I bulk buy and watch for special offers on what I'm after. I've literally just sent an email to someone on eBay trying to get a better price on stuff which is already a steal.

Soldato
I had to google it :)

I do like Coke Zero - I drink about 10 cans a week!

I am however like the character he's playing... I love my special offers and I bulk buy and watch for special offers on what I'm after. I've literally just sent an email to someone on eBay trying to get a better price on stuff which is already a steal.

:D Asking for diabetes

Back
Top Bottom