Yamaha's Moto GP team have a new signing :D

Soldato
I don't paticularly like Rossi, not much at all in fact. But I'm not going to lie, the chap has NOT been happy since he signed with Ducati. He used to be such a little yob (in a joking fun way) when he was with Yamaha. But when he found out he was crap on a Ducati, he has had a hard time since.

Hope things go better for him as he is a stonking rider.

Soldato
Roll on next season...i take it this means Cal will get Vales seat alongside Nicky now as well? Will be excellent if MCN's 'scoop' comes true, that Rossi will do his two years in MotoGP then two in WSBK aboard a brand new for 2015 R1 :D

Hopefully Hayden would end up there at the same time, maybe Dovi as well...would make for some great racing...
:)

Associate
I must admit I half expected him to take Stoners seat at Honda. Back to Yamaha is a bit of a surprise, I don't see Lorenzo been that happy about this though...

Associate
I must admit I half expected him to take Stoners seat at Honda. Back to Yamaha is a bit of a surprise, I don't see Lorenzo been that happy about this though...

Stoners seat has been taken by Marquez next year, I'd expect Lorenzo to be quite happy about it as a few critics say he only won the title because Rossi broke his leg so he can prove them wrong!

Oh and read what you will from this http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motogp/19231436

Back
Top Bottom