Tia Sharp

Caporegime
:eek::eek:

Can't believe it, i knew the area very well I used to visit my nan on the next street down. We are talking 20years+ ago now and my nan has long since passed, but its still a **** tip now as it was then.

That poor child :( :(, I saw the aunt crying on TV but i didn't see a single tear it all looks so false. I wouldn't put my trust in any of that family

Man of Honour
Stuart Hazell is now charged with Tia's murder.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19221851

I would wager that the blame game is being played by these fools; they seem the kind of people who would never tell the truth no matter what the event and regardless of what did happen there will be slim chance of the truth ever being told.

Is it just me or dose Hazell look ancient for 37 and his partner the so called grand mother, must be a degenerative condition caused by being a dreg of society.

Soldato
Can we have a little less of the "I told you so" in this topic please?

I was referring to the police statement admitting "human error" regarding an earlier discussion regarding the effectiveness of police sniffer dogs and why they failed to find the body earlier.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...ner-and-neighbour-are-questioned-8034360.html

Agreed. People should at least try to wait until her dead body is off the steel mortuary table before they start with that attitude.

And that relates to what i said how?

daz

daz

Soldato
I hope that the neighbour was "mistaken" when he said he saw Tia leaving the house, rather than being involved in some kind of conspiracy. :/

Man of Honour
I hope that the neighbour was "mistaken" when he said he saw Tia leaving the house, rather than being involved in some kind of conspiracy. :/

It could be one of those 'suggested' mistakes; person one says to person two "you saw......? didn't you?", and person two agrees.

If it was that scenario then it would have been in the initial visit by police when enquiries were first being made before the story broke. In theory then he would have found himself in a hole that kept getting deeper as the story broke and went national unable to retract his lies or there was a threat or insinuation of threat from the neighbour preventing his admission of the lie.

In any scenario there is simply no excuse for the lies and whatever truth is drawn from the enquires and interviews will either vindicate or lead to the prosecution of the neighbour.

Back
Top Bottom