Kingston SSD Deal. Very sweet!!

Associate
Just purchased one myself :). Was looking at getting another 240, but this was a good deal I felt. Will be using it mainly for games so 120 is big enough since I've already got it's big brother the Hyperx 240gb as my boot/apps/games drive, and an external for all my bulk :p.

Also, that was my first order since qualifying for free delivery. Thanks OCUK ;)

Soldato
OP

You are right the controller is better however the speeds that actually count of the results that make the V200 look better are 4K64Thrd rather than big file sizes. Reason.. windows is on these smaller sizes and as a result the sandforce generally is faster on this due to the micron controller being of the older type.

Thats why i like the Agility 4. On paper is miles slower than the Agility 3 or Vertex 3 but in reality it trounces it.

Soldato
Still same price and with cash back will make it £129 for 256

Ignore looking at wrong drive but wasnt we told o.c are doing a deal for the samsung on the 15th.

Last edited:
Associate
You are right the controller is better however the speeds that actually count of the results that make the V200 look better are 4K64Thrd rather than big file sizes. Reason.. windows is on these smaller sizes and as a result the sandforce generally is faster on this due to the micron controller being of the older type.

Thats why i like the Agility 4. On paper is miles slower than the Agility 3 or Vertex 3 but in reality it trounces it.

Fair enough, I think I'll have to order one of these then for comparison :D

Back
Top Bottom