*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hopefully the new patch will address some of the issues with the game currently.

Biggest one being that you are penalized heavily for wanting to play with friends.

Associate
the biggest problem is that the drop rates are still crap and you have to use the AH to progress. the stupid monster affixes being changed is a good thing, I will try again and see if it's any less frustrating when the patch hits.

Associate
the biggest problem is that the drop rates are still crap and you have to use the AH to progress. the stupid monster affixes being changed is a good thing, I will try again and see if it's any less frustrating when the patch hits.

I agree. The drop rates are poor that the only way to progress is to use the AH. I know they wanted the game to last a while but farming hours upon hours to upgrade 1 of your 13 items is too much hard work. I've stopped playing at the start of Act 2 Inferno as I wanted to see what 1.0.4 offered. Blue's better than legendary items, stupid? That said GW2 is around the corner so I doubt I will get to really benefit from any of these changes any time soon.

Soldato
so.... my wizard is still pants xD

i'm somewhere in inferno (keep jumping between friends games so got quests from all over), completed act 1, most of act 2, some of act 3.

but alas, some of my gear is terrible!!! i have 37k hp and only 20k dps :\

i have just gone for a new build, basically freeze everything in place and dump tornadoes on them, keep popping diamond skin. i have a skill so each crit reduces cool downs by 1 sec. so it rocks for big packs, pretty much don;t get a chance to attack me :)

but the lack in dps and my limited output due to the skills chosen means it can take a while to take mobs down.... and single targets can be a pain.

>>
1 diamond skin (rune to take more damage)
2 frost nova (thing to freeze everyone rune)
3 archon (rune for improved)
4 energy armor (prismatic armor or what ever the last rune is)
LMB whirlwind (rune to keep them in place so i can stack on mobs)
RMB teleport (rune wormhole) <<< for when **** hits the fan.

as for the 3 glyphs or what ever, have the armor one, reduce dmg by 20% and the crit reduces cooldown.

so from this i would think my min stats to go for are crit related, and also resistance?

just never seem to get any remotely decent drops.... can;t remember the last time i had an upgrade :(

Associate
How much did you make? 16million :o how long did that take to get that?

Sold over 40mil so far, just selling stuff I've found or buying stuff cheap and re-selling.. Sold my wizard wand for 15mil, currently got my amulet with a 12 mil bid :).. Played around 130 hours over all characters :)

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Sold over 40mil so far, just selling stuff I've found or buying stuff cheap and re-selling.. Sold my wizard wand for 15mil, currently got my amulet with a 12 mil bid :).. Played around 130 hours over all characters :)

nuts :D ive stopped playing until patch but still put things on AH and sometimes sell em. have just under 3mill ..lol cant even get a 1k weapon with that with Loh+ Str

So your selling Gold on RMAH? How much £ ?

Associate
nuts :D ive stopped playing until patch but still put things on AH and sometimes sell em. have just under 3mill ..lol cant even get a 1k weapon with that with Loh+ Str

So your selling Gold on RMAH? How much £ ?

Leave it at the standard £0.25 you can't go any lower either.. so get around £36.25 from 20 mil after all the taxes to Paypal :)

and I know I have loads of stuff to sell but don't know what prices to put stuff up at tbh! Got a 1 hand crossbow that has 700 dps and 750 life on hit and a socket which seems decent? haha

Soldato
Leave it at the standard £0.25 you can't go any lower either.. so get around £36.25 from 20 mil after all the taxes to Paypal :)

and I know I have loads of stuff to sell but don't know what prices to put stuff up at tbh! Got a 1 hand crossbow that has 700 dps and 750 life on hit and a socket which seems decent? haha

that's a nice little money earner. game paying for itself :)

i've made about £5 off the RMAH, sold two items which i thought were good but really they were pretty rubbish but some one still paid the like £3.40 for them or what ever i put up :p

Soldato
I made about £50 off the RMAH before people just stopped buying stuff on there. Means the game was essentially free though :)

I've made about the same. Twice as much as I paid for the game, so I'm not complaining ;)

I still manage to sell the occasional item for a couple of quid. With GW2 and MoP coming out soon though, don't think I'll be playing much Diablo after this month :)

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato

Thanks! might invest in some gear for gold find then ..as i have magic find which is utter useless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom