****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
40.jpg

Caporegime
owch thats not yours hopefully ? That cylinder is for air pressure on the brakes etc I guess
Nope, not I.

And yes, air tank.

Was that you that caused a Mahoosive Traffic Jam on the M4 the other week?? Tailing from Reading J12 all the way back to Slough J7!, Causing my usual 1 hour and 20 minute Journey home from Uxbridge to Swindon to take me close to 4 hours!!!! :mad:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/3905/36458.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Naah again. - Your image of the Stobart plane is not far off the mark, Air freight is the next biggie within the group, "we" now own Carlisle & London Southend Airports....

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56/Wormzog/DSC00209-1.jpg

SP_A0236.jpg

IMG_6056Large.jpg

Image1.jpg

fire1.jpg

signs_1.jpg

Soldato
These statements anger me...they are written with such certainty on an unproveable subject, oh and if they are real then God is a bit of a ****.

Its not that uncommon for something you don't understand to anger and frustrate you, but your lack of understanding should never be the basis of scorn and spite.

These statements anger me...

Your anger problem is not the problems fault, it is yours

they are written with such certainty on an unproveable subject

The subject of the existence of God may be unproveable, but thats not the subject here, is it. What we have here is a word of wisdom built on morality derived from the teachings of a religious text. Its no different to saying 'God says not to put all your eggs in one basket'. The addition of 'God says' does not make the advice any less valid.

oh and if they are real then God is a bit of a ****.

Nice inference from your acknowledged lack of understanding. This particular wisdom byte is simply saying your needs are of more importance than your wants, which is a core message of the Bible.

lolreligion.jpg

Soldato
Lots of supposition from my one sentence

Hmmm...am I going to bite...OK, just a little bit.

LTMwX.jpg

Where did I say I acknowledged a lack of understanding?

As for the rest? I think you undermine anything you've written with the picture you've posted.

Either you don't understand irony when trying to back up a point or just...oh never mind...this is the random image thread, not debate thread.

R4yxP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom