Collect+ courier

Soldato
I've dropped items off at a Collect+ before and had no issues. Think I've only used them to return items though, not as a courier to another individual.

Oh and stay away from Yodel, god awful courier as I've recently found out.

personally think they are terrible. i used them for my online store when first getting started as i was able to drop the items off down my road allowing me to do this in the afternoon whenever suited me and not having to wait around.

started sending 1/2 packages a day at one point with them and they were good cost, however it was when things went wrong i didn't like them. they would often damage my parcels, not tell me or the customer, and then chuck away the parcel as it was classed as perishable goods. crazy couldn't believe that they could damage my items, then chuck them away without telling anyone, and then i'd not be covered for this.

also as far as i understand, collect+ aren't a courier, they then subcontract this, they just arange for it to be dropped off at newsagents and then collected.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think the concept of the service is very good. Hate waiting for couriers to pickup packages.

The service round here is subcontracted to HDNL (which is an ok courier), I've booked about 7 or so items with Collect+, all have been delivered within the alloted timeframe. Infact I dropped off a package Sunday the other day and it got delivered on Tuesday.

If I wanted the item to get there quicker I'd use a next day courier but for random ebay items it's ideal.

Back
Top Bottom