Dog set fire to in Lisburn

Soldato
I won't even look at the pics. It'd drive me nuts for days...
In this case, an eye for an eye without question. One at a time and last guy gets to watch.

/Runs to grab pitchfork

Caporegime
OP
If you're not afraid of the threat of paramilitary justice for what you've done, I'm pretty sure 4chan wouldn't bother them in the slightest.

Mmmm, paramilitary really going to do something about this lol?
Wouldn't mind an old fashioned black and decker to the knees

Associate
3823693_30085cbbef_m.jpg

Hot dog?

Associate
Came in here because I read the title as "Dog set fire to Lisburn" - That would have been a far funnier story.

Saw this on FB yesterday.

Punishment should be returning the favour to the criminal.

Permabanned
Mmmm, paramilitary really going to do something about this lol?
Wouldn't mind an old fashioned black and decker to the knees

They'll break your legs or knees for something as simple as anti-social behaviour in certain areas. Maghaberry though is just up the road from Maghaberry HMP, so most of the populace and surrounding towns are cops and prison staff (at least from my experience living in the area ten or more years ago). But there's always someone that knows someone (again, just my experience of the area).

But as I said, if even the threat of paramilitary justice doesn't make someone stop and think twice about what they're going to do, 4chan isn't a problem.

To be honest, I'm surprised it happened in Maghaberry. It's a nice wee quiet place. If the headlines had been "dog set on fire in Lurgan/Lisburn" I wouldn't have been all that surprised. But there's the chance that these two individuals, if they were at a house party, have come from outside the Maghaberry area.

Caporegime
OP
They'll break your legs or knees for something as simple as anti-social behaviour in certain areas. Maghaberry though is just up the road from Maghaberry HMP, so most of the populace and surrounding towns are cops and prison staff (at least from my experience living in the area ten or more years ago). But there's always someone that knows someone (again, just my experience of the area).

But as I said, if even the threat of paramilitary justice doesn't make someone stop and think twice about what they're going to do, 4chan isn't a problem.

To be honest, I'm surprised it happened in Maghaberry. It's a nice wee quiet place. If the headlines had been "dog set on fire in Lurgan/Lisburn" I wouldn't have been all that surprised. But there's the chance that these two individuals, if they were at a house party, have come from outside the Maghaberry area.

We can live in hope the paramilitaries do something. +4chan for added satisfaction.

Permabanned
Didn't read the article after seeing the pic, but is the dog alive?

I think reasonable punishment would be to chop off the guilty pairs arms, so they can never do this again.

Associate
That is sickening, but I'm really not surprised that someone has done this and is capable of it. Livestock are abused daily by normal people, although not always this severely. Unfortunately, I'm not sure this would provoke the same reaction if it was a pig/chicken/cow in place of the dog.

Permabanned
hopefully vigilante justice is served

Easy to say that when you come from a country were the brutal realism of it doesn't happen very often. There was a man raped in Belfast in July. Word on the street was the male victim was a man that had been jailed for raping a girl in 2005. There's been other cases were rapists have been lifted off the street and also raped. And aside from joyriders having their legs or knees broken or shot, the most infamous case was Harry McCartan who in 2002 was crucified on a fence and beaten so badly he had to be identified by his tattooes.

The people who carry out those acts, tend to be just as twisted and sick as the individual who perpetrated the act they are being judge, jury and executioner for.

Permabanned
Easy to say that when you come from a country were the brutal realism of it doesn't happen very often. There was a man raped in Belfast in July. Word on the street was the male victim was a man that had been jailed for raping a girl in 2005. There's been other cases were rapists have been lifted off the street and also raped. And aside from joyriders having their legs or knees broken or shot, the most infamous case was Harry McCartan who in 2002 was crucified on a fence and beaten so badly he had to be identified by his tattooes.

The people who carry out those acts, tend to be just as twisted and sick as the individual who perpetrated the act they are being judge, jury and executioner for.

It probably makes me a bad guy, but I really struggle to even begin sympathising with them for it. I'm not going to go into pop-psychology and moaning about poor punishments for crime; but suffice it to say that if you knew raping a girl would likely end with you having a giant ***** crammed up your ass in six months time as you lay cold and breathless on the pavement, you'd think twice.

Back
Top Bottom