Belgian Grand Prix 2012, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12/20

Associate
Grosjean clearly at fault. Drivers need to get penalties for things like that, otherwise when will they learn? 2 or 3 cars launched in the air, narrowly missing drivers heads- the things that are the least protected bits of the drivers. Alonso, Hamilton, Kobayashi are lucky to get out of the car after a crash like that.

Soldato
You're the one making a muppet of yourself sonny. I called it right the second it happened, how dare I mistakenly not notice every single post that there's been when there's 10 a second through all that chaos :confused:

Sure I am? :confused:

I'm the one making stupid incorrect posts and then trying to pretend I said something else when called out on it.

Hush your gums now, you said no one, I proved you wrong, take your ownage like a man.

Soldato
Hamilton no longer on the track so Maldonado has hit someone else instead.

Haha, Haven't seen a replau but I think it is a safe assumption to blame him.

Shame that the race Alonso gets a DNF, Hamilton does too. I hoped Kimi could win it now but looking like Buttons race to loose now.

Edit: Agree Grossjean should get penalised. Everyone moves around at the start but he had no reason to come over so purely his fault.

Last edited:
Soldato
Same could be said about Vettel. Don't really know what he's done other than wave a finger to be so disliked :o

It's always been the same, people jealous of the more successful driver. People hated MSC when he was winning, now more people like him because he can't win.

Sure I am? :confused:

I'm the one making stupid incorrect posts and then trying to pretend I said something else when called out on it.

Hush your gums now, you said no one, I proved you wrong, take your ownage like a man.

Lets just drop this now and enjoy the race yeah :)

Associate
Lewis doesn't know when to lift

Grosjean fault as well

not watching now

Do you know how racing works??? Why the hell would Lewis lift when Grosjean isn't fully in front or on the racing line? You can't just move your car over and hope the guy next to you lifts and lets you past. Grosjean's fault fully, not 'as well'

Back
Top Bottom