Celebration ideas pleases

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;22618768 said:
You go to your bedroom and turn the lights off. You uncap the bottle of rum you've just stolen from Tesco and start taking large, desperate gulps of the alcohol. It won't numb the pain but it might help.

You close your eyes and consider a future of working, of not having any free time, of being told what to do by people you despise. Of cutting lawns and worrying about money, of terrible relationships and broken dreams, and of a life of despair and gloom.

The swigs from the bottle become even larger until there is nothing left. You get up from your soaked bed (you've wet yourself but don't care) and stagger through your house to the front door but your fingers won't work and you cannot use the handle properly. You fall to the floor and begin to cry.

It was always going to be like this.

I <3 you for this. :D

No homo.

Associate
OP
Semi locally?

Sounds ominous.

I guess it does sound a bit like something someone from the league of gentlemen would say.

yer_averagejoe: BBQ would fit the bill but I'd hate to have to rely on our weather. I'll definitely consider it though.

Fargo: true, not all my friends will want to celebrate my degree, there's always a few bubble bursters but I am being selective, in the most sensitive way possible. I was considering just keeping the group small with my 3 closest friends.

Back
Top Bottom