The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Associate
I could have picked a better place to build my City:

8F24C4E9707C6B0F2D6F59A2BFB2980FB325D22B

Soldato
Skyrim... can someone tell me the max image size outside this thread please?... I received an infraction for posting screens 1300pixels wide in another thread, but I can't find a stated limit anywhere... though I'm probably blind :rolleyes: Anyway apologies for the mistake :(

Rules for image related threads are generally in the first post. As for this thread, bigger, always bigger :D

There's an announcement thread at the top of this forum about image sizes for posting. Something like 1280 width.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/announcement.php?f=103

Soldato
I find it really fun to play, especially the ease of switching to different classes with their unique playstyles and the jetboosting around feels really great. I just hope when the beta is over they can make an enagaging PVE game out of it. Not so long ago they changed pretty much everything, got rid of levels and random loot drops etc as of yet they have still to implement PVE in it's entirety.

The promise is there, but as it's still in beta and I think will be for some time it's hard to tell what the finished game will be like. I hope they pull off an epic game.

Caporegime
Guild Wars 2

UI turned off to not clutter the images ofcourse :) (ctrl+shift+h before anyone asks)
morDM.jpg
nAQ1M.jpg
wcdFS.jpg
cDChi.jpg
gt3bc.jpg
t1NNd.jpg
this last one is a bit busy as were attacking a keep in pvp and spells are going off all over the shop

Last edited:
Associate
Hi where did you buy the game from?
Ive just done a search for it an couldn't find any where selling it, looks a great sim.

You can buy the game from here but please do some research before you decide to commit to the game because it's WIP atm and a lot of the stuff always gets redone afew months down the line, at the moment there is no online (being worked on), the current tyre physics are not final (being worked on) there is no proper wet weather systems (being worked on), the best all round package to go for is Team Member because you get a fresh build every Friday afternoon.

Soldato
You can buy the game from here but please do some research before you decide to commit to the game because it's WIP atm and a lot of the stuff always gets redone afew months down the line, at the moment there is no online (being worked on), the current tyre physics are not final (being worked on) there is no proper wet weather systems (being worked on), the best all round package to go for is Team Member because you get a fresh build every Friday afternoon.

All of this :) The physics are a bit touch and go sometimes too. Surprisingly to me it works perfectly well with the Xbox joypad. Can't wait for some wet tyres though, slicks on the Formula A in the wet is hilarious :)

chzb7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom