****Images of Items or Services Purchased in September 2012****

Soldato
Got my new phone yesterday, all the way from Singapore. It's a Sony Acro S;

p1000119xm.jpg

p1000117xn.jpg

Really pleased with it so far. It's so much more responsive than the Motorola Defy it's replaced. The screen is amazing, and the wet finger tracking works really well.

Associate
How much was the xmen collection?

--

Bought this for £130 delivered, i reckon it was a bargain i hope its still a good card. ;)

You got a good deal there. I've got the same card and can testify to it's speed.

Be sure to overclock it (if that's your kind of thing) because it can be pushed quite far by upping the voltage a touch.

Soldato
So these two boxes arrived this morning and right before my Kendo practice. :)

AmiAmi_Late_August_Order_2a.jpg

Ordered these last month and paid for them last week, but they arrived today, so... :p

The girl on the left is Kotomi Ichinose-chan from Clannad, was really pleased to get her since she's no longer produced, she was 4200 Yen, next the girl in the middle is Luka Megurine-san an Vocaloid who sings better then most crap you hear today, she was 6510 Yen. Her base is a record, even has that feel to it. The details and painting on her is pretty awesome.

Finally the one on the right is Louise-chan from The Familiar of Zero, really happy I got her since she's very hard to get now. She was only 2940 Yen and is worth 3/4x times that much if I was to sell her. :p

AmiAmi_Late_August_Order_2.jpg

Got two more arriving next week I hope. Two figures and 5 T-Shirts. lol

Otaku high five :p

p.s i love how your posts make people upset for no reason :) keep up the good work

Associate
Men's Health :(
Post in the gym rats thread for some decent advice.

Agreed. Also, going by the small tub of protien, the maximuscle shaker and the mag purchase, i'm guessing you went to tescos? Much cheaper online chief. And i wouldnt touch maximuscle, not even their shakers :D

What is wrong with Men's Health?

I bought the protein and shaker online...much cheaper than the shops.

Caporegime
Both still overpriced.

The fact that every month is the same, it contradicts itself and gives some damn awful advice? Don't get me wrong, I buy it on occasion for a read if I'm stuck on the train. But take the advice with a mass pinch of salt.

O and get to the Gym Rats thread for some advice. :)

Delivered sat - lovely speakers for what we want. Cambridge Audio S70 for 200 quid. Will take better pics later :)

http://i50.tinypic.com/104rko7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So wish I had the space for some floor stands. :/

Soldato
Otaku high five :p

p.s i love how your posts make people upset for no reason :) keep up the good work

I know right! I love reading the replies, makes me laugh. :D

So anyway, an other order arrived today! The Postman had a good laugh as I had to open the door naked with me just holding onto a bathrobe since it was a rush to scamble to the door before he drove away. :rolleyes:

AmiAmi_Late_August_Order_3a.jpg

So from top left to right. Hatsune Miku HMO Shirt, Hyouka - I can't stop thinking about it! and the next three are from Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Homura Akemi, Mami Tomoe and again Mami Tomoe.

AmiAmi_Late_August_Order_3.jpg

Trying to get different colour shirts now, too many blacks!

Thinking of ordering these next, but already have a big order in November and at £50 a shirt, it's going to be very expensive, could always wait till they are reissued again the next month after their first release.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=CGD2-38049
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=CGD2-38046

Till next time! ;)

Soldato
Some serious amount of reading for me. I wont start them yet as im still reading A Song Of Fire And Ice Series (4 books to go) and also i got two more Horus Heresy books to read.
lotsofbooks.jpg

Edit: Ive lined the books up in order is that correct?

Last edited:
Soldato
Some serious amount of reading for me. I wont start them yet as im still reading A Song Of Fire And Ice Series (4 books to go) and also i got two more Horus Heresy books to read.

Edit: Ive lined the books up in order is that correct?

Awesome, I brought some Gaunt Ghost novels few weeks ago, catching up on that series. Need to do the same with the Horus Heresy ;)

Had this game when I was a kid and recently spotted a complete and very good condition version online so had to have it.

and

326262_4587794132150_1721740639_o.jpg

photo.php

Awesome, how did you buy it for? I seen these sell on eBay for crazy amounts of money for a boxed game. Would love a set.

Bar, Thats such a ripoff or Space Hulk:D

This pre-dates Space Hulk as people know it today.. It's Game Workshop still but in the early days.

Back
Top Bottom