Soldato
A Few Little Tweaks here and there!...

homes1.jpg
homes2.jpg
notify.jpg

WOW... 5 Rows of Icons!... is it an iPhone 5?? :D

walkmanb.jpg
clearbase.jpg

Latest Walman port (from the Xperia J) plus ClearBase and Beats International tweaks. :cool:

appsb.jpg

Not bad for a Phone that has 380Mb RAM and about 200ish programs installed!
(Thanks Link2SD).

phonezr.png

Soldato
Gave mine a massive overhaul (Samsung Galaxy S2) and it is now running Resurrection Remix AOKP JB 4.1.1 by Westcrip with Siyah Kernel v4.1.2

Still not where I want it to be, but this is for now:

Screenshot_2012-09-15-17-47-24.png

What I really need is some good icon packs without having to download specific themes or launchers. The Metrostation icon pack is good, but doesn't go with what the style I am trying to achieve.

And yes, well aware of the spelling mistake as Kelt has already told me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gave mine a massive overhaul (Samsung Galaxy S2) and it is now running Resurrection Remix AOKP JB 4.1.1 by Westcrip with Siyah Kernel v4.1.2

Still not where I want it to be, but this is for now:

What I really need is some good icon packs without having to download specific themes or launchers. The Metrostation icon pack is good, but doesn't go with what the style I am trying to achieve.

Don't wish to appear a grammar nasty, but you've got a spelling mistake on your screen! :p

Soldato
Cool might switch (hehe) to that then. I've been using power toggles and it's just annoying sometimes. Although.... It might just need an update as most of my apps seem to need one :o I'll do that tonight :p

Caporegime
Cool might switch (hehe) to that then. I've been using power toggles and it's just annoying sometimes. Although.... It might just need an update as most of my apps seem to need one :o I'll do that tonight :p

Out of all the widgets/toggles that I have tried, switch pro definitely is the best IMO. Has plenty of options, nice UI and just works.

I update/check for app updates twice a day :o :p

Back
Top Bottom