Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Soldato
Maybe a couple of lock ons?...had that happen in the tanks a lot of the time...two stingers will hit me and the SFX doesn't get though that you got hit twice.
Its killing me on these huge maps relying on the tanks so much, I keep dropping and brushing the deck and still having that lock on sound ringing is extremely annoying, esp on AS, its so flat their nowhere to hide!

Caporegime
the only place to hide in armored shield is in the sky.

Find your target, dive bomb then speed off into the distance climing as you go with your ECM jammer going.

Usually enough to get you out of range before the ECM runs out.

CSA

CSA

Associate
ive just started playing this on ps3,im struggling alittle getting kills coz of my sucky aim with the pad (to used to pc version) is there any particular gun thats classed as noob friendly since the last patch ? im looking for low recoil and high damage to help a noob get some kills :D

Soldato
Choppers are pretty much useless in this game now. Everyone uses engineer class ..

DICE really do seem to have problems balancing this game. At first they made it so you could shoot choppers down easily with stingers,then they changed it so stingers were useless against them unless you had 2 or 3 people fire at the same time. And now they've changed it back again :rolleyes: Quite glad I traded this in really.

Soldato
RIght now I cant join any servers for any online play, get the notice "joing Sedrver"
Then get the usual its my fault connection again, even though we know fine well its nothing to do with anyones coneection!

Soldato
Played AK yesterday with my mate for the first time. Theres a lot of potential in the maps but we'll never see it on consoles. All maps are like heavy metal was on bc2 just too big for a decent 12v12 game, u either go from spot to spot taking at will as there arent enough players to stay to defend or spend ur time cruising the skies. Very disappointed :(

Soldato
Dont get the hate,
Some of you must be rubbish.
AK is all about changing your soldier setup EVERY ROUND.
You NEED the right kit and even the right camo at times,
If the gunship is causing you bother get in a plane or shoot it down.
Not difficult, Wait for flares then fire like 7 seconds later.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Its the upgraded m4.

"The M416 is an upgraded version of the M4 and M16 assault rifles. With new firing mechanics, this modification solved many of the performance issues with the old weapon systems, and also proved to be a more cost effective solution than replacing the huge number of aging rifles in service."

Caporegime
Dont get the hate,
Some of you must be rubbish.
AK is all about changing your soldier setup EVERY ROUND.
You NEED the right kit and even the right camo at times,
If the gunship is causing you bother get in a plane or shoot it down.
Not difficult, Wait for flares then fire like 7 seconds later.

I think those complaining were speaking of Rush, where it was very overpowered.

Have to agree with the changes going live tomorrow:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654785919456813/

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom