*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

Soldato
hmm thx for the 4G clearup, I think its still early days by the time this iphone/s3 has its 1 or 2 years or use there will be better 4G options :)

Its a shame one cant fit an SD 64gig card into the back of an Iphone 5 like you can on an S3, got a lot of mp3s lol but I guess I dont listen to them all just nice to "av it" :)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
CzEUF.png

should have ordered earlier rather than 7pm. Didn't want to though without confirmation from Orange that they'll send me a Nano-SIM :(

Soldato
Any news on the 02 nano sim tryed a few places now been told friday and it take 24 hours to swap old sim over to the new nano sim
would have thought you would be able to get this a couple of days before release

Keep trying. Some people have already gots ones from O2 shops. Some had staff that didn't even know about the nanosim. My local one didn't have any but knew what they were. I'll try again Monday, then Weds (as it's near the gym I go to).

Associate
Anyone know what a good time to start queueing at an Apple store would be? Bear in mind the Apple Store in Belfast is the only one in Ireland.

I am working on Thursday night until 11pm so I could get down to the Apple Store shortly after 12. But I was hoping to just head down around 6am and hope they have a 64gb iPhone once I get to the front!

Soldato
If you went to an Apple store next Saturday would you have any chance of getting an iPhone 5? I just wonder how quickly they run out of stock

Soldato
Anyone know what a good time to start queueing at an Apple store would be? Bear in mind the Apple Store in Belfast is the only one in Ireland.

I am working on Thursday night until 11pm so I could get down to the Apple Store shortly after 12. But I was hoping to just head down around 6am and hope they have a 64gb iPhone once I get to the front!

How about you don't act like a complete sad case and wait a day? It's only a phone, jeez! :rolleyes::p

Man of Honour
OP
If you went to an Apple store next Saturday would you have any chance of getting an iPhone 5? I just wonder how quickly they run out of stock

It's hard to say, I'd say there's a pretty big risk of them very quickly running out of the 16/32GB models though. The 64GB should be less popular.

How about you don't act like a complete sad case and wait a day? It's only a phone, jeez! :rolleyes::p

Because, depending on stock, he might end up waiting ages.

Associate
To anyone who pre-ordered via Carphone Warehouse over the phone....

Have you received any confirmation emails or texts yet?

Over the phone they said that everything had been processed fine and that I would receive a confirmation text & email soon.

I don't want to leave it much longer to find out there has been some sort of issue with my pre-order.

I am in the same position as you - I went in to a Carphone Warehouse shop yesterday and they looked up the order (just with my name and D.O.B) and confirmed that the order is all good.

I was surprised to have had no confirmation e-mail or anything - guess they are just super busy - dunno.

Soldato
It's hard to say, I'd say there's a pretty big risk of them very quickly running out of the 16/32GB models though. The 64GB should be less popular.

Only problem is shops know this and order less 64GBs. I had a great deal of trouble securing a 32GB iPhone 4 2 years ago but 16GBs were always readily available.

Back
Top Bottom