*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
i.ve only just seen the proposed changes incoming and cant help but think its going to be trouble. Unless i'm just being far too cynical!
I logged on and off again within 15 mins tonight and that was all spent on the ah with nothing that i could afford lol.
Weapons going for 290 billion is quite insane! But on a more sensible level, i cant find anything worthwhile for less than 40 million each. I cant wait to see how much the items from the harder difficulties go for.

No mention of improving item drop rate of good items in normal modes but they want to just change the difficulty that most people have completed i'm sure, the main reason i need upgrades is only to farm safer or easier and not kill diablo in a useless act! Frustraton continues...

I like the sound of monster power, but to be honest not sure if it's going to be enough to tempt me to play again with Borderlands 2 out this week! Really needs some new content to be honest but of course that's easier said than done!

Soldato
If it were me I'd be looking at adding crit chance to bracers, helm, gloves, amulet and probably one ring. Once you get it high enough you can ditch Sharpshooter passive and use that slot for something else.

Cheers for the tip. I'll have a look see what I can find. Everything is so expensive on the AH these days though. Maybe 18m will be enough for two half decent items.

Associate
Could people give me their opinions on what they think these items are worth, thinking of selling them. Thanks! :)

bootsi.jpg

bracersd.jpg

Soldato
Anyone that's willing to pay £200 for an ingame item is a moron (IMHO). There again, I just wouldn't buy off the RMAH on principle. I bought the game, and that's all the money you're getting off me :)

Selling on the RMAH on the other hand I have no problem with. If people are mad enough to throw their money away on some random non-existent item, fine by me, and you have my deepest thanks for parting with your hard (or not so hard) earned cash :)

Soldato
Anyone that's willing to pay £200 for an ingame item is a moron (IMHO). There again, I just wouldn't buy off the RMAH on principle. I bought the game, and that's all the money you're getting off me :)

Selling on the RMAH on the other hand I have no problem with. If people are mad enough to throw their money away on some random non-existent item, fine by me, and you have my deepest thanks for parting with your hard (or not so hard) earned cash :)

Most definitely this

Associate
Random yellow pants, thought they were trash stuck them on AH at 100,000..

current bid is 13 mil

651 Armor
171 strength
95 vit
65 all res
40 cold res
2 sockets
+ 206 armor

Associate
Sold some lacuni prowlers with dex, vit and armor for 55 mil a few days back. Wouldnt sell at 65.

EDIT - just noticed the ones posted above dont have crit chance, this reduces the value significantly.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I bought some lacuni bracers for the movement speed but now i have less all resistance. Going to see how i get one with less resistance but higher movement speed and higher life regen.

Have not sold anything for a while now, my build i can play act 3 without dying but unless i sell anything soon realy not seeing any progress as i am starting to run out of money.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sekular-2993/hero/896149

Associate
grats on the Lacuni Prowlers very nice roll, I am after a set to boost my movement speed up to 24% for fast farming. If you are willing to sell them for cash I will offer you £50 for them not sure of the current rate of gold to pounds but hopefully this is a fair offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom