Apple store que

Associate
I waited in line for the iPhone 4 and I went to tesco to do it as I was happy with the contracts.

And as tesco is 24 hour you can hand around inside until 9am when the phone department opens.

Infact me and my friend ended up borrowing seats from a camping display and playing on a Xbox being the first ones there we started the line and was warm dry and had fun.

Soldato
So why buy a new car then? They all do the same thing afterall?

People usually buy a new car because their is something wrong with the one they have now. Or the one they want is a significant improvement over the last one.

What they don't do is queue up for 12 hours on a cold night for an extra row of presets on the stereo.

Associate
1973297-manuel_que.jpg

Soldato
Must be about 100 at Exeter. I'm about halfway. To be fair, all the people in the queue are quite nice, currently Apple have staff doing coffee and tea runs.

Soldato
Must be about 100 at Exeter. I'm about halfway. To be fair, all the people in the queue are quite nice, currently Apple have staff doing coffee and tea runs.

And of course, this event isn't fuelled and encouraged by them. Apple staff making coffee when they could just be selling the phone.

Darwinism needs to make an intervention some time soon.

Soldato
I went to Westfield in Shepherds Bush, couldn't see the front of the queue and left. I'll pick the phone up another time.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato

When I worked in Southernhay was always fun walking in the morning of an Apple release and seeing how many people there were queuing up there.

Soldato
Anyone queueing at Covent Garden? I might show up at lunchtime to look for a case. I have an old sock at the ready at the moment!

Soldato
Do you know if I can just turn up to an O2 store and buy the phone without having to sign a contract?

I'm already on O2 Simplicity so don't need to sign a new contract. Just need a Nano Sim from O2.

Back
Top Bottom