Doctor Who

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Yeah, the Doctor is fighting Earth invading protractors!

Season was going well until the trailer for next week featured ****ing River Song. I wish someone would just kill her character off already. Absolutely sick to death of it now.

You caught be I wasn’t fast enough in my edit :(

Also I think they killed off River Song 3 years ago :p

Associate
Anyone noticed that the time vortex in the intro is getting more and more violent as the weeks pass?

What could it mean? :confused:

I thought at first it was just getting darker. So I'd thought it would get darker and darker until next weeks Angel episode. Like the Angels are putting out all light kind of thing.

Man of Honour
Another vote for everyone. Dining, lets wave are wond for 1 second and ship blows up. How easy and rubbish. No story arc in it either :(.

Get of the start trek principle of sci-if and give us a proper in depth story ark. One story, one episode is just rather lame and not the gold star that should be followed by ever sci-if series.

Soldato
I'm getting seriously bored of the scenes with just the doctor and Amy now.

I thought last episode was better than the previous two though, even if the ending was a bit disappointing. Great cameos by Brian Cox and Lord Sugar too :)

Soldato
Are all the new doctor who's since it was restarted good?

I've always been tempted to try but I tend to like an edge to scifi and with it being NBC can see it being a bit poor?

If its been good may get boxsets.

Soldato
Personally I think the whole thing is a conspiracy (but not how you think).

I watched the episode when it aired and thought it was a bit 'meh' as someone else put it :)

The conspiracy part is, I record the show every week as well to keep. I sheduled it to record on THREE independent machines (2 PCs and my Synology NAS that now has DVB-T capability). How many of those recordings actually worked? NONE! Barstools. They're out to get me! :)

Associate
Are all the new doctor who's since it was restarted good?

I've always been tempted to try but I tend to like an edge to scifi and with it being NBC can see it being a bit poor?

If its been good may get boxsets.
I was the same way until a few years back. After the gradual worsening of Who over the years, culminating in the abysmal McCoy years and the movie-that-should-never-have-been, I was very wary of "NuWho." Gave in eventually and enjoyed every minute of the new stuff (ok, save a few duds here and there) - get in there and buy the boxes!

Soldato
Turned off after 20mins of watching the Amy and Roary show yet again. The first 10mins of the episode consisted of the two poncing about, whilst the main storyline (obsidian minecraft blocks) weren't really touched on. To make things worse, they've brought in Roary's dad now too.

I just can't wait for the show to return to normal without those two. At least there is a guarantee that next weeks will be a screamer.

Back
Top Bottom