****Images of Items or Services Purchased in September 2012****

Soldato
I've never had a nintendo before, but my Game Gear broke a couple of years ago (very very old age!). I just want Zelda, Shinobi, Game Gear Shinobi and maybe Mario games too. Any other recommendations on whats good? How many game gear games are available to buy for it?

Resident evil is good, I like Theatrhythm Final Fantasy as well, cheap at £13 or so. Demos of both are available on the shop.

Associate
Got "The New iPad" or as it should have been called iPad 3rd Gen and Logitech keyboard to go with it for Uni. Works very well seeing as I am driving in and didn't want to lug around a laptop.

Go to lectures and take notes with this. After the lecture upload the notes to dropbox and they are all ready for when I get home :).

Ow and Borderlands 2. Of course!

fGoLc.jpg

gtMy6.jpg
p.s. I apologise for my horrific wallpaper. Yes my room is in desperate need of redecorating! XD

Last edited:
Associate
Got "The New iPad" or as it should have been called iPad 3rd Gen and Logitech keyboard to go with it for Uni. Works very well seeing as I am driving in and didn't want to lug around a laptop.

Go to lectures and take notes with this. After the lecture upload the notes to dropbox and they are all ready for when I get home :).

Ow and Borderlands 2. Of course!

*SNIP*

p.s. I apologise for my horrific wallpaper. Yes my room is in desperate need of redecorating! XD

Nice purchase - I recommend Evernote for taking notes :)

Associate
Nice purchase - I recommend Evernote for taking notes :)
Thanks :). Very pleased with it so far!. Could never imagine my self getting an iPad. Due to owning an iPhone it just seemed like a enlarged version. But for things like note taking and the extra battery life and bigger display it works so well. and with everything being in the cloud these days I only needed a 16gb version.

Ah yes also have that on there. I currently use a mixture of Evernote and Notebooks.

Evernote if I am making rough notes and Notebooks If I need some kind of formatting to the document/If I'm using a document provided in the current lecture.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cu3ed - It was £2200 from Richer Sounds with a free RS 5 year warranty and a free 7" Galaxy Tab 2 so all in all about £600-900 cheaper than Currys/Comet (depending on warranty chosen) etc plus a tablet for a spare xmas present!

Picture Quality - I've only just moved and I only get about 8 freeview TV channels (none HD) due to crap Ae's at my new place so at the moment it's only hooked up to my PC/HTPC. However playing BD's through the PC show's it to be much much better than my 5 year old LCD Toshiba!

Once I'm settled I'm thinking of getting it properly setup depending on cost.

Last edited:
Soldato
The ingredients say "cocoa mass, cocoa, cocoa butter, demerara sugar. May contain traces of soya lecithin, hazelnuts, almonds and milk", so presumably the 1% is sugar. As you might expect, it's very bitter, and very slightly waxy.

catching up on this, When the 90% comes out of the 2roll refiner its sticky as hell, even when it comes out of the 5roll refiners its a pain in the ass, its nothing like the dark shell or other products that look like chocolate powder when they are refined.

We dont make the 99% but im sure its a sticky mess.

Soldato
my girlfriend developed a habit for 100% (from some obscure german hippy brand) chocolate.

works well if you dip into peppermint tea then just let it melt on your tongue.

Soldato
That really is awesome thanks! I just completed a collection of Halo: CE figures myself (some of which are super rare) and all the cabinets I've seen have been stupidly priced. Those ones you mentioned can be gotten from Ikea for £40 new!

I love to see a photo of them, please share. :p

If you look on eBay, you should find a few the only problem is the distance to pick them up, it's its too far then it's not worth the fuel cost.

I've never understood the need for a rice cooker :confused: What's so hard about putting some in a pan of boiling water and coming back x minutes later?

If you eat a lot of Asian food like Japanese, then a rice cooker is essential as well as the reasons above.

Soldato
a pair of these

loamybrog.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom