****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Looks like they are really killing off the E4...

Max speed of T110E4 suspension decreased from 28 km/h to 26 km/h
Max reverse speed changed from12 km/h to 10 km/h
Turret side armoring changed from 203 mm to 152 mm
Armoring of T110E4 turret cheekbones changed from 254 mm to 203 mm
Armoring of T110E4 gun mantlet changed from 305 mm to 254 mm
Aiming time of 155 mm AT Gun T7E2 gun changed from 2.7 sec. to 2.9 sec.
Reloading time of 155 mm AT Gun T7E2 changed from 20.2 sec. to 21 sec.
Dispersion of 155 mm AT Gun T7E2 changed of 0.36 m to 0.37 m

That's a disappointment, only reason I went for US tree but I suppose I'm only at T29 so not that much invested.

Soldato
physics need a lot more work,

ruddy tanks cant drive up small inclines :(

I get the feeling that the devs have never seen a tank of any description being used in anger. oh and to easy to kill lower tiers with a ram now. sorry but 40 tonnes of tank doesn't just explode if something drives into it

Associate
New patch is pretty nice, not really noticing the normalisation nerf (should make penetrating hits harder) but the graphics are nice and shiny and the physics fun to play with (rammed a t92 arty at a medium speed in my e-50 and sent it spinning in just the right angle round me to act as a meat shield for me as I finished it off :D).

New after battle stats are really good, though it does show the pecularity of the xp system, this guy did more way more damage than me, same kills, more spotting damage but ended up with less xp. I did have quite a few critical damage shots which do give xp but I'd imagine he would have had a few as well.
e501.jpg
e502.jpg

Not to mention the IS-4 in third had similar damage to me just less spotting damage but got 250 less xp. :confused:

One bad thing about the stats, is it does show how bad some people are, seen quite a few games where majority of the one team gets less xp/damage than the top tank in the other team.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi chaps

This is the only game I play but my FPS if fairly low I often see people saying they have 100+ fps where I average about 30. Am I expecting too much from my setup, the in game settings are on medium some are low. my hardware is a radeon hd5770, 4gig ram, asus m5a88-m system board my cpu is only a amd II x2 3gig. Would you expect this to be about right. What would you upgrade, cpu or video card to get better FPS.

Thanks

Soldato
still not loving the physics :( cant drive up hills over a tiny incline ramming anything of a lower/higher tier results in a tank exploding and its a thing that weighs 50/60 tons it shouldn't drift like some ea racing game

Associate
Maps are way too bright wtf, new tech tree display is horrible.

Think we had about 10 assault games last night which we were attacking every time - not sure Westfield assualt is a good idea, at least the way it is.

Associate
New after battle stats are really good, though it does show the pecularity of the xp system, this guy did more way more damage than me, same kills, more spotting damage but ended up with less xp. I did have quite a few critical damage shots which do give xp but I'd imagine he would have had a few as well.
Not to mention the IS-4 in third had similar damage to me just less spotting damage but got 250 less xp. :confused:

XP received is tier dependent so as you have been T9 and done very well in this battle you got a lot of XP. For T10 though they must have just done ok.

Don't like the new tech tree either.

Soldato
Good grief, its 200% better than it was!
yes the tech trees poor. No the Physics are not perfect, but is so much better than it was.
Now why the hell am I getting such poor frame rates with i5 750 and 470 GTX SLI?

Associate
I know nuttah was having issues with a 480, perhaps its an Nvidia issue?

When I wasn't getting bt lag issues I was getting decent FPS with everything on max on my i5 760/7950.

Its always only used 1 core, although they were supposed to be putting some of the physics stuff on a second core.

Soldato
I know nuttah was having issues with a 480, perhaps its an Nvidia issue?

When I wasn't getting bt lag issues I was getting decent FPS with everything on max on my i5 760/7950.

Its always only used 1 core, although they were supposed to be putting some of the physics stuff on a second core.

I had my eye on a single HD 7950 ;)
Seems great performance for the money, and seeing my board is either x16 or x8 x8 I should win a bit there too.
I think I will wait for an nVidia driver update or WoT patch before I spend any cash though.

Soldato

This might help

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/150062-080ct-disable-bloom-tweak/

Think we had about 10 assault games last night which we were attacking every time - not sure Westfield assualt is a good idea, at least the way it is.

least you can turn it off now.

I had a couple of games last night didnt see anybody trying to do jumps or stunts or anything untowards.
I like the sand!

Associate

Looks like it's a common issue. All the smart people playing out of platoons have disabled these awful games modes. This means that platoons are making up the numbers for them, looks like we'll be getting them 80%+ of the time now....Can only assume WG have done this on purpose to keep the game-modes alive as it can't be that difficult to remove these from rotation for platoons. Think I need to find a new game until they fux this....

still not loving the physics :( cant drive up hills over a tiny incline ramming anything of a lower/higher tier results in a tank exploding and its a thing that weighs 50/60 tons it shouldn't drift like some ea racing game

You are driving your tanks wrong. You CAN drive up tiny inclines with ease and not every tank you ram explodes.

Jumped on 8.0 last night and generally enjoying it. Less arty than there used to be as well now thanks to arty cost increases. All good.

Associate
XP received is tier dependent so as you have been T9 and done very well in this battle you got a lot of XP. For T10 though they must have just done ok.

Don't like the new tech tree either.

Really? I thought that since beta xp was damage dependant (plus spotting and a few minor things) and the only thing that tier level effected was credits.

And yeah to chip in the new tech is horrible, the other one was simple and effective.

EDIT:

anyone else having problems connecting?
i get to the log in screen, then get the message (NO_LOGINAPP)

Working for me just fine.

Soldato
right i am getting sick of kids ruining this game. :mad:
just had a game on Sand River, and my team had, 2 x Tigers, an IS and a M6 sitting on top of the mountain, driving around like they were on dirt bikes.
then they wonder why we lost :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom