The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
I am looking forward to my entry got high hopes for it, and if it turns out naff I have a tasty back up!

This stuff has just gotten rid of the bitter after taste of Guinness extra out my mouth thankfully and has been a nice surprise, been meaning to try a few of the brew dog creations for a while

Soldato
I'm having a 5am Saint as well atm, but not enjoying it. I've had it in the past and it's been much nicer but this one isn't great.

But just poured a Ketel One and Schwepepes.

Soldato
The 5am Saint surprised me, it was full of flavour without being offensive. I really enjoyed it, have another brew dog for later.

First (after my Ireland entry) there's a bottle of Guinness original for Arthur yesterday....

Soldato
Don't like Arthurs day, or stout....

Well that's what I'v decided after this evening!

This on the other hand is pretty nice :D

So far really interested in my two Brew Dog beers so far, need more I think...

Associate
beergx.jpg

Crocodile, Pale Ale, Erdinger Dark (Can't remember exact name) then a burger in Ad Lib. Non nom nom. They have Joker IPA on tap in Ad Lib, good to know :D

ps. Sorry for poor photo. Crap San Fran camera in a dark beer cafe.

Soldato
Just had three tequilas, a fair few vodka glugs and some woodford reserve. For some reason, my friend put taylor swift on the stereo and passed me tequila.

A few quiet drinks, we agreed! :rolleyes:

beergx.jpg

Crocodile, Pale Ale, Erdinger Dark (Can't remember exact name) then a burger in Ad Lib. Non nom nom. They have Joker IPA on tap in Ad Lib, good to know :D

ps. Sorry for poor photo. Crap San Fran camera in a dark beer cafe.

Good man Jack! Coming out tonight?!

Caporegime
Last night I was drinking Big Job, a 9% variant of a drink called Proper Job. Not only does it go down alarmingly easy but it's not got the evil after-taste that strong ales usually have. Oh, and it was free :cool:

This morning I paid the price though :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Most of the way through a bottle of Christophe et Fils, Petit Chablis 2011. Slightly grassy on the nose. Nice crisp citrus flavours on the palate with a slight creaminess. Thoroughly enjoyable :)

Ordered a curry with a bottle of watermelon Bacardi Breezer and a bottle of Smirnoff Black Bottle (alcopop) - classy bloke :p

Back
Top Bottom