*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
You can get:

300mins
unlimited texts
1.5Gb data

for £31 per month, with a free handset, from buymobilephones.net, on T-mobile.

Works out very slightly cheaper (the extra £5 per month is £120 over a 24 month contract), and the cost is more distributed. really depends whether you're more likely to use the 100 extra minutes, or the 750Mb data.

Cheers, think I'll stick with the mins at the moment as I'll be on WiFi most of the time and i assume the BT Open Zone does not count towards the 750mb?

Associate
You can get:

300mins
unlimited texts
1.5Gb data

for £31 per month, with a free handset, from buymobilephones.net, on T-mobile.

Works out very slightly cheaper (the extra £5 per month is £120 over a 24 month contract), and the cost is more distributed. really depends whether you're more likely to use the 100 extra minutes, or the 750Mb data.

Any chance that going third party gets lower data speeds with T-Mobile? Very tempted by that deal myself.

Associate
Apparently, a friend of mine informed me that all the S3's in the UK will be 4G. All the S3's had the 4412 Exynos chip installed prior to mass production.

However, don't know whether it'll work with the EE band.

Again, this is only what a friend told (he read it somewhere), so could be bolloks, lol.

Associate
So... No news on the 32GB availability, either sim-free or on contract?
You know how Vodafone were the only ones stocking the 32GB S3....
Do you think It'll be the same for the Note 2? And when exactly do you guys think the 32GB and 64GB will be released in the UK?

Back
Top Bottom