*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Associate
Hi can anyone help me? I want to watch tv shows through my Nexus 7 that are on websites,
and they require flash support, I did download flash but I can't seem to get the damn shows to load up?

Leg

Leg

Associate
is it possible to transfer downloaded apps from Nexus7 to Samsung S3? or do you have to buy them again?

They will be linked to your Google account that is attached to the device. I can use the same apps on my SGS2 and my HP Touchpad loaded with ICS, as I use the same Google account on both.

Associate
Hi can anyone help me? I want to watch tv shows through my Nexus 7 that are on websites,
and they require flash support, I did download flash but I can't seem to get the damn shows to load up?

Dont use chrome as the browser (it doesn't support flash), try firefox instead and you should find it works perfectly.

Associate
I'll echo what everyone else is saying about the battery life. I watched about 1 hours worth of films last night streamed over my network and it dropped by about 15%. Battery is good, if you're having to charge after a few hours of browsing I'd suggest returning it.

Also, I love my little tablet. Best purchase i've made in years.

Associate
If you have an Android phone or tablet with Flash on it, you can extract the Flash APK yourself.

Instal Airdroid on to an older Android device that has flash on it. Then open it up on your PC and then click the Apps icon on the AirDroid page, search for Flash and download the Flash APK file to your computer.

Then using a Google account upload* it to Google Drive**. Then download the APK file on your Nexus 7, you’ll need to enable the “Unknown sources” check box in your settings under Settings screen, and then just install as a normal app.

* Any cloud storage service will do TBH
**I installed the Google Drive App on my Nexus, but you can visit the URL if you wish.

Takes five mins to do.

EDIT Duh...!!! He wasn't asking how to was he... Teach me to read more carefully wont it lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Can watch about 3 hours of Netflix and it only drops the battery by 15-20%. I always run with screen on highest brightness too.

My screen has been on for 3 hours (GBC emulation mostly) and I am still at 62%. Auto brightness.

Mine seems to be running out quick then. I am running Kaos 3.7.3 ROM with Motley kernel though, but I thought the custom ROMS where supposed to improve battery...

I kocked the brightness down from full to half last nigth and it was a bit better, used about 50% browsing the interwebs for 4 hours.

Soldato
Mines running on original rom and not rooted. Seriously is the best manufacturer rom I've ever used, really don't see the point in changing to a custom rom. Obviously I can see the good in rooting though.

My battery last a good time with some moderate viewing of the web and reading emails and about 3-5 hours of Netflix/tvcatchup/itv player. By end of day I put it on charge with 10-20% battery left, not been charged through the day either.

Back
Top Bottom