*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
I’m getting one of these in the not too distant future. However, I’ve just had a play with a Galaxy 3 (for the first time!) and am a little worried about the “text flow” (see http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18447568).

Can anyone lucky enough to have the phone already please confirm if the browser re-sizes text on zooming in and out, as this works perfectly on my rapidly aging (and out of contract :) Desire HD).

Thanks

Soldato
Samsung browser's don't have text reflow.

If you want HTC style text reflow Opera browser does exactly that.

Chrome is excellent too but in a different way.

Soldato
Associate
The Carphone Warehouse website now says "Grey - Order now for delivery by Friday 5th October"

Although their £36 per month inc free phone deal on O2 has no data allowance! How could you get this phone and not want any data!:confused:

Soldato
Everything Everywhere said:
EE also confirms the addition of the Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE to its 4G ready smartphone range. The Galaxy Note II LTE comes with an advanced S-Pen, which, together with features such as Air View, S Note and S Planner, makes everyday tasks such as annotating documents and sending emails easy and intuitive. Featuring a 5.55” (141mm) HD Super AMOLED display, content can be seen clearly and vividly – plus, it’s thin and light, making it easy to read and view content whilst on the way to work or at a business meeting. The Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE will be available from 15th October.

Source: Everything Everywhere

Very good news, even better as I'm back from holiday late on the 14th so will give me something to look forward to :).

Back
Top Bottom