*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
I'm also holding out for the time being. This phone seems like the perfect phone for me, it has taken everything from the Note and the S3 and combined/improved upon it. I would prefer the LTE model but also want more then 16GB internal storage since that will be filled up within 20 mins of installing my games. I can see myself keeping this phone for a long time so I really want the 32GB or 64GB version even though that MPD offer is tempting and I have a buyer for my S3!

Associate
I got my grey note 2 today from handtec and its much better looking than white in my opinion.

Glad I sold the white.

Incidently this is my third galaxy note 2 since Sunday!

Associate
I must check this thread every half hour. I want this phone so much haha. Still can't decide on colour and I'm trying to hold out for 32gb models. Probably going to SIM free & then use a three or virgin unlimited data sim. Whack in a couple thousand texts and 2-300 minutes and we're golden. Sigh..

Toyed with a friends Note 1 some more today and it just made my mind up for me. Phablets are the way to go.

Associate
lol, im the same . in this thread every 5 mins

but waiting for orange to get the 4G/Grey/32gb version

Same here, but 4G doesn't matter too much for me. I'd just really like a 32GB since the 16GB only has 10.5GB total space. I easily have about 5GB of games.... So I'll have to use some sort of complicated method to transfer them to the sd card (64gb of course), or I'll have to root it and move them.

To be honest though, I only have around 10 games max - Nova 3, Modern Combat 3, Asphalt 7, Real Racing 2, Gta 3, doodle fit-tiny file size... and a few more small ones, but I'd rather have at least 5GB free of internal memory free minimum and keep it at that constantly. Pictures + videos + music will all be stored on the SD card.

Hope that O2 do get the 32GB variant, or even Vodafone. If not I guess it's just a small inconvenience.

I'm just worried about whether or not the performance of those games will be compromised once loaded if they're installed on the sd card. I don't play games that much, but it's always nice to have a few decent ones on my phone, mainly will use it for browsing the web + watching videos when I'm out.

Does anybody know if the performance of gaming is affected once a game is loaded, when it's installed / moved onto an SD card?
Also any news on Samsung's super-fast 64GB micro sd cards? I guess 128GB cards aren't too far away either :D

Associate
I love this grey Note 2 its much sexier than white. My black flip cover is coming tomorrow but as soon as I can get another colour I will.

I can tell you know if I decide to get a 4G LTE phone on EE then ill get a Lumia 920 because next to the Note 2 it has exciting specs and I may as well get a phone that I don't have.

What do you guys think will look best with grey? And grey is basically silver in actual everyday use.

The site below shows the different colours and it looks like the back covers are the same as the front.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/cat/Galaxy-Note-2-Cases.htm

Permabanned
Cool Jelly Bean easter egg, you can flick the beans around the screen!

tempfileforshare.jpg

Hold your finger down on the version number in settings.

Associate
I love this grey Note 2 its much sexier than white. My black flip cover is coming tomorrow but as soon as I can get another colour I will.

I can tell you know if I decide to get a 4G LTE phone on EE then ill get a Lumia 920 because next to the Note 2 it has exciting specs and I may as well get a phone that I don't have.

What do you guys think will look best with grey? And grey is basically silver in actual everyday use.

The site below shows the different colours and it looks like the back covers are the same as the front.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/cat/Galaxy-Note-2-Cases.htm

i just ordered one of these too... shame i dont have the phone yet :(

Back
Top Bottom