Spec me a chair 100 quid.

Associate
Another vote for the Markus from Ikea. Replaced a cheap £40 faux leather one. Difference in comfort and support is night and day!

Soldato
Expect a £100 chair to feel like sitting on a bed of nails after a year or two.

Alternatively if you occasionally manage to propel your loathsome spotty behind out of your chair for a few hours each day, a £100 office chair will feel quite splendid.

Mine was from IKEA and has the same mesh back as the Markus but it's not as posh. I like it.

Soldato
Markus aint bad used one for ages but a million miles away from the ergonomics of a real chair.

I managed to get a second hand steelcase leap on ebay for £100, it looks like new and I can honestly say its just about the best £100 I've ever spent.

We have a mix of herman miller aeron and mirra chairs in work and my steelcase leap is comfier than both imo.

Associate
Another vote for second hand steelcase leap off the bay. It's big, heavy, stable and adequately adjustable. 9 years old and condition is still good and everything works so build quality must be decent. The plastic casters look like they've rolled down Ben Nevis though.

Don't think you can get a better chair new for the same money.

Permabanned
Always hear people rave about the markus :)

Does anyone remember who brought a Need4Seat chair? I remember somome posting in the what have you brought thread ages ago and want to know how its holding up :)

Me.

It's absolutely great, my 2 most recent kittens got to it a bit T_T

Soldato
i find that you need to spennd 300> to get a Chair thats good.

You want something that is made for 8h+ and has all over adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom