*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Permabanned
Nice upgrade :) Multi Window!!!!!!!!!!!

tempfileforshare.jpg

Associate
Played with one of these yesterday and oh mama :cool:

Just need the slew of Windows Phones to appear before making a firm decision either way.

Associate
Being a bit new to Android, what is everyone using to actually populate the thing with music, photos etc. Samsung Kies is having a bit of a fit but I'd imagine that's the sheer volume it's struggling with.

Anything better out there.

Soldato
Go a bit of bad news for those waiting for the Grey Note 2 on contract. Just been speaking with a customer CSR from Mobile Phones Direct and they won't be getting stock today :(

We were supposed to be booking these handsets in to our warehouse today however unfortunately there has been a nation wide delay and we will now not have them until next Thursday. This is affecting all companies as far as we are aware and we were only informed of the situation this morning. We will be sending all customers an e-mail shortly. I do apologise about this.

Associate

You have the exact combination of technological wonder that I would like by the end of the year :p. Galaxy Note 2 should be by the end of the week, rMBP by December and Nexus 7 as soon as the rumoured 3G version turns up :p

More on-topic and addressed to all:

Are third-party contracts Data services still up to par with the networks themselves?

So for example the T-Mobile Full Monty deal through MPD.
tmob.png

Why is it that I can get this through MPD but not through T-Mobile directly?

can tether or not tether? Truly unlimited or fair usage? :p

Associate
There doesn't appear to be a way to edit and add new apps to the multi- window display, such as music.

I would love to have the ability to change albums and artists in the multi-window without having to go back to that app.

Associate
Being a bit new to Android, what is everyone using to actually populate the thing with music, photos etc. Samsung Kies is having a bit of a fit but I'd imagine that's the sheer volume it's struggling with.

Anything better out there.

Just drag and drop with file manager on PC

Soldato
Go a bit of bad news for those waiting for the Grey Note 2 on contract. Just been speaking with a customer CSR from Mobile Phones Direct and they won't be getting stock today :(

"We were supposed to be booking these handsets in to our warehouse today however unfortunately there has been a nation wide delay and we will now not have them until next Thursday. This is affecting all companies as far as we are aware and we were only informed of the situation this morning. We will be sending all customers an e-mail shortly. I do apologise about this."

Just an update contrary to this message and its going to upset Duffman no doubt if true (sorry mate) but BuyMobiles.Net are showing both colours in stock and next day delivery now! GO>GO>GO :D

I cancelled my Mobilephonesdirect order and and ordered with them (again). 36 pounds Full Monty on T-Mobile in Grey.

Back
Top Bottom