****Images of Items or Services Purchased in October 2012****

Soldato
First Snowboard:

wp000133x.jpg

wp000132n.jpg

Going to get some burton custom bindings (white) to go with it. Took it out today, was amazing.

Soldato
I'm at UEA studying computing. I'm in my final year at the moment, not bought a book yet :D

Ah awesome. Really loving it there so far :D

What computing course are you taking. I know that there aren't any requirements for the Computing Science course book wise (Switched from Computing Science to Computing for Business). Only because I have some business modules and their are case studies in the book we have to use.

Final year, Econ.

:) you should enjoy it...

kd

Associate
So almost £550 for that lot then? :D:eek Does that include pedals or not? :p

Would love to buy that kind of gear but I can't justify that kind of expense for how often I play vroom-vroom games. :(

Yeah £558 inc P+P

It does not include pedals. I have the Fanatec clubsport pedals that were £200 and the gear shifter is thrustmasters TH8RS was £139 and I got a second monitor aswell but that does double as my TV so I leave that out :)

It does make me shake my head at how much I've spent on it. That said I have a friend that spend £500 on a fishing rod the other week :eek:

As long as it lasts the 6 years that my G25 did Ill be happy..ish

Soldato
Yeah £558 inc P+P

It does not include pedals. I have the Fanatec clubsport pedals that were £200 and the gear shifter is thrustmasters TH8RS was £139 and I got a second monitor aswell but that does double as my TV so I leave that out :)

It does make me shake my head at how much I've spent on it. That said I have a friend that spend £500 on a fishing rod the other week :eek:

As long as it lasts the 6 years that my G25 did Ill be happy..ish
If it lasted 6 years for me, I'd like to think that I'd have forgotten just how much I paid for it all those years ago! :D

Associate
So I bought a £2 scratchcard to round up my meal deal to a fiver at lunchtime. Good call. :D

jafgp.jpg

Gonna splurge about a grand and chuck the rest into savings for when I get my own place come Jan/Feb :)

Soldato
So I bought a £2 scratchcard to round up my meal deal to a fiver at lunchtime. Good call. :D

snip[IMG]

Gonna splurge about a grand and chuck the rest into savings for when I get my own place come Jan/Feb :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I wish I could come in to some quick money like that, it would make moving in to an apartment in Manchester much easier!

Back
Top Bottom