Dishonored - Thread

Associate
Was sort of hoping I could hold off picking this up at launch as I am at a wedding this weekend so wont be able to play... Seems I have failed due to these reviews... its now ordered and I wont be able to play it... that kinda sucks :)

Associate
This is a Bethesda game dude, I don't think they know the meaning of short :p

Arkane Studios not Bethesda ;)

Different kind of game too so probably not as long as Fallout 3... but so long as the experience is rich and enjoyable I don't think it'll matter. Hopefully the replay value will be high too, seeing as there are so many ways to do things.

Soldato
So, how are you pre downloading? lol. I bought through GMG but it's just the code :(

Anyway, as for length, really don't care.

Portal anyone? One of the most innovative and best games when it came out and was VERY short. Yet people LOVED it.

Soldato
So, how are you pre downloading? lol. I bought through GMG but it's just the code :(

gmg > keys > copy key > open steam > libary > bottom corner add a game > activate a product on steam > paste > download. That's how I done it anyway.

Soldato
Gonna have to wait for mine to arrive, which I do dot really mind as I will be busy for a few days after release so will probably start playing it next monday

Associate
Shun the non-believers! Shuuuuun!

I know we've all been stung before at some point. A game is hyped, promises much and ultimately fails to deliver. But I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief. Dishonored looks and sounds absolutely brilliant :) Finally I have something to spend my GAME vouchers on!

Back
Top Bottom