Child forced to drink own urine

Associate
I'm sorry, but there is no way this thread can be true. Why the hell would you come onto a computer forum to tell random folk that your brother-in-law made your 6 year old child drink his own wee?

Seems a tad bit nonsense like a lot of threads that pop up in this section.

If it is indeed true, which i hope it isnt (sorry if it is), i hope the kids uncle gets everything he deserves.

Certainly know what would happen if it was to happen in my family, fortunately enough though, we don't have any sick *******'s in my family.

you have to take things at face value.. as we never really know whether its true or not, sometimes best to be supportive than to out right rip on the guy/thread just incase

Associate
I would'nt let your kids near him again, he sounds like the kind of guy that could do some serious harm if things continue. As others have said phone the police asap, they should have been your first phone call.

Associate
I'm sorry, but there is no way this thread can be true. Why the hell would you come onto a computer forum to tell random folk that your brother-in-law made your 6 year old child drink his own wee?

If it is indeed true, which i hope it isnt (sorry if it is), i hope the kids uncle gets everything he deserves.

Certainly know what would happen if it was to happen in my family, fortunately enough though, we don't have any sick *******'s in my family.

Would be called venting :mad:

Soldato
Hope this gets sorted. Horrible story, feel sorry for you as a father and the kid also for having to go through this.

I can be quite hot-headed so i have a LOT of respect for you not kicking in their front door and rearranging his face.

Good luck fella.

Caporegime

Stranger and true things have been posted on this forum, people use it as a means of venting, I don't think it's so outlandish that he posted it. It's a weird story, sure, but saying "it can't possibly be true" is just, well, silly really.

Associate
OP
Stranger and true things have been posted on this forum, people use it as a means of venting, I don't think it's so outlandish that he posted it. It's a weird story, sure, but saying "it can't possibly be true" is just, well, silly really.

I'm afraid it is certainly true, I really wish it wasn't.

lesson to the youngsters: be careful who you stick it in!

To the people saying they would be violent and such, see you on crimewatch at sometime in the future, funny how those same people are often the people that use the word "chav" and put down people on Jeremy Kyle....nothing as strange as folk I guess.

Man of Honour

What makes it odd is his title, the op, his tangent on smacking, he seems to be completely calm and wanted to avoid telling any authorities. Until about a million replies. Doesn't seem like the response nearly every parent would have to the situation.

Soldato
What makes it odd is his title, the op, his tangent on smacking, he seems to be completely calm and wanted to avoid telling any authorities. Until about a million replies. Doesn't seem like the response nearly every parent would have to the situation.

This.

I have a 7 year old lad my self and was reading through posts and posts and just wondering "what the **** is going off?".

And because of the posts, i cannot believe any of it.

Associate
OP

I'm a calm person, the children where safe in my house when I posted the OP, I had already discussed the issue and course of action with NSPCC and my partner who is a teacher.

The title explains what happened? Don't see a problem.

I didn't want to avoid telling the authorities, can you quote me saying such?

What I said was which order I would contact the authorities in, NSPCC, Teacher, Social services.

I don't see it as a police matter, if it is then the social services will act in that way.

you guys havent actually swayed my thoughts on this, I changed the order by going: NSPCC, Social services, teacher.

Soldato
In this case it could do a lot of harm as it was rung out of the soaked bedsheets carrying any other debris and germs / bugs with it, and also its going to be no good mentally for a 6 year old kid.

Unless they have immune system problems the germs/bugs won't be an issue. The terrible mental scars on the other hand...

You don't do that to a child, all it will do is cause the bed-wetting to increase. Dealing with bed wetting isn't easy for a parent, I know my lad kept bed wetting past the age it normally ends but you do not bring attention to it. You do not punish them.

The OP is doing the right thing reporting this to teachers/police/social workers. However, as a parent, if somebody else had smacked my child numerous times I'd be round their place like a flash with a need to lamp them one - no matter how much bigger than me they are.

Caporegime

Just because people don't follow the behavioural conventions of a large part of the population doesn't mean what the say isn't true. Anyone who has lived past 25 knows has gathered enough life experience to know that there are all types of people in this world, some are what we deem normal, some are different, some are downright odd, and others defy rational explanations. Lets not all be too quick to judge based on our own outrage at what we perceive the situation to be, and how we think we would act (which to be fair it appears he acts better than some of the posters here). :)

Man of Honour
I'm a calm person, the children where safe in my house when I posted the OP, I had already discussed the issue and course of action with NSPCC and my partner who is a teacher.

The title explains what happened? Don't see a problem.

I didn't want to avoid telling the authorities, can you quote me saying such?

What I said was which order I would contact the authorities in, NSPCC, Teacher, Social services.

I don't see it as a police matter, if it is then the social services will act in that way.

you guys havent actually swayed my thoughts on this, I changed the order by going: NSPCC, Social services, teacher.

It's a police matter, call the police.

Associate
Why are there so many people saying speak to the police and no one recommending visiting a family lawyer??

if this was me i would be seeking custody at this point. as you said 'the straw that broke the camels back' i would do everything in my power to take them out of that situation and provide a home where they don't have to worry about what the crazy uncle might do next.

Get expert advice as this will stop you making any mistake dealing with this issue and it will make the options to you much clearer. This will also help to avoid any unwanted confrontations and deal with the matter in an appropriate way that will least affect your children.

Man of Honour
Why are there so many people saying speak to the police and no one recommending visiting a family lawyer??

There are child risk assessment forms that we fill out in cases of child neglect or domestic abuse that get sent out to a variety of government agencies such as social services, schools and the NHS. The police are equipped to ensure child safety. That's just ignoring the possible criminal offences.

Soldato
Today we're joined by a father who claims his son has been made to drink his own urine by his brother in law.
The father is here today to tell his ex that he wants full custody. All that and more on the Jeremy Kyle show. It's time for a break though, we'll be right back, don't go anywhere.

snip[/QUOTE]

I'm ashamed I read that in his voice :(

Back
Top Bottom