Do you collect anything & Displays

Soldato
chris_r, for displays have you checked out Ikea detolf?

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10011055/
That's really nice, and pretty cheap.
icon14.gif
I just went to order one of these - they want £35 for delivery! :eek::mad:

Soldato
Yeah, that makes it cost a bit more, you can order more though and the delivery will be the same amount. The glass makes it really heavy. I need to get another one soon.

Soldato
Virginities.

In all seriousness, mostly just the Olympic 50p's, and other special coins.

Still need quite a few of the 50's... (If anyone could help out, I'd massively appreciate it! (Happy to BT the face value + postage costs)

Currently own Boxing (x2), Cycling, Hockey, Sailing (x2), Volleyball, Equestrian, Shooting and Taekwondo.

Finding it surprisingly hard to complete the set :(

I do have the £2 2008 Beijing, 2012 London though :)

kd

Last edited:
Soldato
I collect half-finished projects :(

Seriously though, there is a collector in me trying to get out...I can feel it. I just don't know what to collect.

Soldato
Virginities.

In all seriousness, mostly just the Olympic 50p's, and other special coins.

Still need quite a few of the 50's... (If anyone could help out, I'd massively appreciate it! (Happy to BT the face value + postage costs)

Currently own Boxing (x2), Cycling, Hockey, Sailing (x2), Volleyball, Equestrian, Shooting and Taekwondo.

Finding it surprisingly hard to complete the set :(

I do have the £2 2008 Beijing, 2012 London though :)

kd
Back of the line buddy, I was here asking first :D

Associate
Futurama Merchandise!

Got quite a bit now, most in storage. Have an absolutely gorgeous clockwork tin Nibbler and Bender :) Not that any of this stuff is particularly rare… it's just quality merchandise (most of it) based on a show I love.

One day when I get a house with a spare room I’ll put it all on display in glass cabinets with low brightness LED spot lights. One day...

Soldato
I collect PC/Xbox/PS3 collectors editions, usually the one with some sort of plastic thing in it, got editions like GoW3 (plus the 2 guns, 1 of which im going to sell), bioshock 1+2, Both Batmans, about 3 different assasins creed, Skyrim (never even played it), The nightvision goggles for Call of Duty.

Got a couple more coming including the care package for the new COD and the new assasins creed.

Havent really got a display for them yet, most are still in their boxes but when I move out the beginning of next year they will go into my games room :D

Back
Top Bottom