Dexter

Associate
im so annoyed my friend made us watch the first episode, now im hooked again and watched the second.. need the next so badly.. i knew i should have waited till the season ended or atleast got half way through i hate waiting a week

Associate
Dexter seems to be back to its best this season. I was kind of dissapointed with the previous season, I was never really interested with the characters or the doomsday plot. It all seemed quite hashed together and kind of like a filler season.

This season every episode has been great. I'm constantly trying not to look at the timer on my blu ray player. :D

Caporegime
I enjoyed last season, but found it a little... dull, well in terms of guessing the plot!

Episode three was really good, it's all setting up for an amazing run of episodes :eek:

Soldato
I think Deb will be mistaken for bay habor butcher. She says to LaGuerta about her suspicions of that nutter in the horned masked. Then he turns up dead and there is a dead female.

Caporegime
Dexter seems to be back to its best this season. I was kind of dissapointed with the previous season, I was never really interested with the characters or the doomsday plot. It all seemed quite hashed together and kind of like a filler season.

This season every episode has been great. I'm constantly trying not to look at the timer on my blu ray player. :D

yeah season 6 i think was a bit patch work quilt kinda season bit of this bit of that . i think they chose the wrong people to play the villains aswell

Soldato
Just started season 5!!

Can some tell me if rita is really dead? Havent got time to watch today and would really like to know without too much spoilers.

If they have killed her off :mad: stupid decision.

Soldato
I watched half of episode 1 season 5 and thery are blaming trinity.

But i thought dexter sent her off on a holiday? so she wasnt even at home to be murdered.

Stupid decidion to kill her off, well thats how i feel now. Tell me season 5 is actually good and makes some sense as to why she was killed?

Right now dont even feel like watching season 5, 3 kids parentless. Ok its just a TV show like but is annoying.

Soldato
I think Deb will be mistaken for bay habor butcher. She says to LaGuerta about her suspicions of that nutter in the horned masked. Then he turns up dead and there is a dead female.

Maybe LaGuerta will think that, but Dexter has said in the past that Deb is the only one he feels anything for, the only person he has a proper connection to, so I think he'd either own up or frame somebody so that Deb got away with it. I reckon LaGuerta will start to piece together that Dexter is the bay harbour butcher and either he or Deb will kill her to protect his secret, maybe pin it on the Ukrainian mob guys.

Soldato
Maybe LaGuerta will think that, but Dexter has said in the past that Deb is the only one he feels anything for, the only person he has a proper connection to, so I think he'd either own up or frame somebody so that Deb got away with it. I reckon LaGuerta will start to piece together that Dexter is the bay harbour butcher and either he or Deb will kill her to protect his secret, maybe pin it on the Ukrainian mob guys.

I hope so, I hate that character. I wish they'd followed the first book and killed her off

Back
Top Bottom