Technology in the future?

Man of Honour
So flat then? People with one eye don't have working depth perception. 3D TV in any form is a gimmick.

:confused:
What an odd statement, of course they'll see it flat. Most people aren't one eyed though. I can almost guarantee that's not why he asked the question.

And lol at your gimmick comment.

So a "physical" 3d image suspended in air, would offer no improvement over normal tv.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Body parts routinely grown in labs for transplants
Cybernetic implants and body enhancements a regular occurance on the street
Justin Bieber tribute singers
High speed sub-orbital and orbital transport available for the rich and famous

Soldato
:confused:

So a "physical" 3d image suspended in air, would offer no improvement over normal tv.

For TV?

No, no improvement - Maybe it could empty a wallet faster?

i guess it would mean you have less carpet to clean thanks to some floor standing unit. I dont really watch TV to concern myself with how something looks.

If that was the case, books would be rubbish and no one would read them.

Caporegime
2030 what technology will we have in the future any predictions?

the same as we have now but more efficient/faster/smaller

not much has really changed in the last 20 years and i doubt it will in the next 20 either.

apart from the internet and mobile phones nothing life changing happened in the last 20?

Man of Honour
the same as we have now but more efficient/faster/smaller

not much has really changed in the last 20 years and i doubt it will in the next 20 either.

apart from the internet and mobile phones nothing life changing happened in the last 20?

Look at a 20 year old video. So much has changed, we just don't realize, then there's the stuff that isn't public, medicine, milliatry, space, even manufacturing process. All the behind the scene stuff.

I'll add 3d printers to be common, been a massive uptake in the last 12months. Not every household, but available for anyone who wants one at an afford price.

Caporegime
Look at a 20 year old video. So much has changed, we just don't realize, then there's the stuff that isn't public, medicine, milliatry, space, even manufacturing process. All the behind the scene stuff.

I'll add 3d printers to be common, been a massive uptake in the last 12months. Not every household, but available for anyone who wants one at an afford price.
yea i know theres all the background industry stuff but for the every day person not much will really change

pretty much everything in a house of today was in a lot of houses of the 90s just bigger , slower and more simple.

even the internet or a simple form of it.

Man of Honour
For TV?

No, no improvement - Maybe it could empty a wallet faster?

i guess it would mean you have less carpet to clean thanks to some floor standing unit. I dont really watch TV to concern myself with how something looks.

If that was the case, books would be rubbish and no one would read them.

:rolleyes:
So because you don't use a piece of technology it has no benefit or is a gimmic.
What an absurd position.

Oh wait they are already using 3d TVs to help surgeons, product devlopment and other industries and will only improve as the technology gets better.

And most people do watch TV and a decent percentage of that group likes 3d.
The biggest problem with 3D ATM is directors abusing the 3D and exaggerating it. With real 3G images projected into the air, you can't really do this. So you get the depth, with out the darkness, without the headaches or eye strain and you head doesn't get confused when the direct does stupid exagerated 3d scenes.
Directors have a lot to arwnser for, for the large group that dislike 3d.

Back
Top Bottom