BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Let us know what you think of the JB4 once fitted. Seems to be quite a cost effective way of getting more power out of your 335i, but i'll be honest and say the fitting puts me off somewhat.

Is this the kit?

http://www.juiceduptuning.co.uk/shop_viewproduct.asp?ID=25

I was looking at the install manual for it a couple of days ago from the above site and couldn't make heads or tails of it :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Let us know what you think of the JB4 once fitted. Seems to be quite a cost effective way of getting more power out of your 335i, but i'll be honest and say the fitting puts me off somewhat.

Hopefully if it stays dry i shall get it on over the weekend.

Soldato
JB4 and BMS DCI ready for the weekend

20121017_191844-1.jp

Very interested to hear your thoughts on the intake!

Soldato

Is this the kit?

http://www.juiceduptuning.co.uk/shop_viewproduct.asp?ID=25

I was looking at the install manual for it a couple of days ago from the above site and couldn't make heads or tails of it :)

yeh thats the one, youtube is the answer! Plenty of in depth install guides on there.

Associate
My front bumper has had so many close encounters with kerbs whilst parking! Even when reversing I am always scared my exhaust or rear bumper will scrape a kerb as the sensors don't pick them up.

Soldato
It has believe me, think we might be talking new bumper + undertray :(

I think you'll be ok. My mum did it to her car too and it looked pretty bad. She took it a body shop and they told her to do a 100% job, it'd need a new bumper and undertray, but they could do a 95% job for about £50 which involved them just realigning the undertray and bending the bumper back into shape. Still, the bumper scraping over the curb caused slightly uneven shut gaps under the headlights and between the wing and bumper, which couldn't be fixed, so look out for that.

When i discovered the previous owner had done it to my bumper as well, i spent a few hours having to put everything right and bend stuff back. Although the undertray did have a bit of a hole in it, at least the shut gaps were ok :(

In case you do start looking for undertrays, just be aware that undertrays for diesels and petrols are different. The cheapest undertray i could find was second hand on ebay for £50 :( £50 for a piece of flimsy plastic!

Last edited:
Soldato
My front bumper has had so many close encounters with kerbs whilst parking! Even when reversing I am always scared my exhaust or rear bumper will scrape a kerb as the sensors don't pick them up.

Assuming we are talking about the E92, I have never noticed that they are that low down that even the exhaust could be caught on a kerb? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom