*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Soldato
Dumb question, I remember on other versions it was easy to change the Icon for the app my simply holding it down and you got a small menu to choose the image, is their a way to still do this?

Apex Launcher has the ability to do this. Providing you have downloaded the themes to use with Apex. And then you can change icons as you see fit.

Caporegime
Just took my 7 out of the official case for the first time since buying it. Wow! Id forgotten how thin and light this this is!

Tempted to get a slip cover for it instead now. And maybe a dock. Is the official one out yet?

Associate
Thats a difficult one.. I would only open it if I was going to keep it,

decide

If it were me I'm impatient so would open it and keep it, and forget about the extra space!

Soldato
hmmm

i got my N7 at launch from currys, it arrived perfect no screen or back light bleed, but now over time the device creaks a lot and there is definite screen lift and very much some slight backlight bleed.

Anyone know if currys will repair it? Or even better a swap out instore (purchased online)

Associate
See, after initially thinking that I would ask the missus to get me the 32gb version for Christmas, I'm half tempted to tell her to get the 16gb one if it does come in at £159, and that way I can get something else!

Back
Top Bottom