Is this too good to be true?

Associate
OP
What I mean is does it look dodgy to anyone else as it's almost half the price of everywhere else, and the cost of the contract over 2 years is the same price as the phone on PAYG with a free phone...

Caporegime
Kind of up to you to make that decision, but it's not in "too good to be true" territory. However it's a 2 year contract, and I wouldn't want to be using a 5 year old phone at the end of 2014.

Soldato
What I mean is does it look dodgy to anyone else as it's almost half the price of everywhere else, and the cost of the contract over 2 years is the same price as the phone on PAYG with a free phone...

My HTC One X was cheaper on contract than buying the phone SIM-free, and that was a brand new phone, so the deal isn't incredible.

As said it's an old phone...

Man of Honour
Mobiles.co.uk are fine I've gotten my last couple of contracts through them and they're owned by CPW I think or one of the other big companies.

Soldato
It's a real cheap phone and consumer BB users don't use much data because browsing on this model is akin to root canal surgery on the fun index. BBM uses crap all data so networks throw cheap deals at it knowing they will at least get something back from you buying it and they need to shift the stock anyway as this handset is old and probably using inventory space.

Back
Top Bottom