Forza Horizon?

Associate
Anybody have time for some group photo in same cars during weekend? Thats if i get my copy tomorrow :(
Some all Supra's would be nice i think

Associate
All the same colour cars would work better IMO

ps3ud0 :cool:

kinda like black matte? ;)

edit:
just received codes for Dodge Challenger SRT8 for Forza 4 and Mercedes Benz SLS AMG for Horizon,sadly i cant use Merc as i dont have Horizon yet :(

Last edited:
Soldato
had to stop playing after 14 hours as my eyes are hurting, damn old age! used to be able to 24hour+ a game no prob. anyways loving the game, playground have done a fantastic job. how can an xbox have gfx this good? this game is just wow :)

Soldato
From the demo I was happy to leave this one be but after finding some high street vouchers from years ago and reading all your comments about how fun it is I gave in and bought it this morning, damn you all :D Only cost me £17 after using the vouchers though so I am happy. Just got to wait until home time now :(

See you online tonight.

Associate
My copy arrived with the Postie this morning, paid £35.99 for my copy.

Work cant finish quick enough today now, might have to fake a migraine and go home early :D

Soldato
Got mine, installing now. Took a load of loose change I'd had around the flat for years to one of those Coinstar machines earlier and got £31, so the game (plus some milk and cakes!) cost me nothing in the end. Can't argue with that!

Back
Top Bottom